you and i (zayn and louis )

There was always a firm line between us and he always made sure i or he wouldn't cross it. We were each other's secred keeper and we couldn't be more... or could we?
"I think I like louis, " i blabber out to zayn, my one and only bestii. He shrugged and turned back to face the classroom the one next to mine.. he didn't utter a word!! Gosh i was freakin out... i bit my lip as he went in.... wwhat if he told louis about this i would be doomed..!
The maths class went unusually slow as shit! atleast for me.. i kept my eyes on the clock thinkin that if i really love louis? Gosh ive spent spectacular days with zayn we laugh we eat we.. even sleep sometimes to gather and now i like louis wow!! Love is merely madness!! Then all of the sudden bell finally rang i collected my things and made my way out side! The fierce battle between my brain and my heart was not over yet!! I LOVE LOUIS these words were tearing me apart!! Then i saw zayn outside his class and louis was beside him, lookin away.... god he must have told louis maynn im gone i murmured ... zayn and louis walk away. My eyes followed them
I felt as people were looking at me watching zayn.. but what can i do? i was afraid , and everytime whenever i look at zayn i use to feel safe.. my heart beat become fast my breath hitches my cheeks red hot but maybe louis is with himm godd what the hell.....
After school i walked my usual way towards my home but this time it was different. I usually go home with zayn and other boys but today i decided to go home alone....
"Ayme" a familiar voice said
I turned back to face.. and it was zayn
"Hello zayn is every thin okay " he looked a little troubled he was biting his lips.... m..
"Ayme..... the thing is.. that when eever im near u i feel somethin eles i feel complete my heart beat become fast and when i see u with others guys i feel jealous i feel like killin them... and ILOVE U AND ILL ALWAYS LOVE U FOREVER I WANT U TO BE MY EVERY THING MY WIFE, MOTHER OF MY KIDS (I GIGGLED ) I LOVE U SOO MUCH! U MEAN ALOT TO ME! THE WAY U LAUGH THE WAY U R THE WAY U FLIP UR HAIRS I JUS LOVE EVRYTHING ABOUT U !!
I WAS STILL I MEAN WOW
"I LOVE U TOO " I FINALLY SAID
"I thought u liked louis "
"Uhh no i was kinda confuse i dont feel the same about him as i feel abou u "
He gave me a big grin pulling me into a hug his body his sweet aroma god!! everything was perfect!! Pitch perfect!! God may be I LIKE BEING IN LOVE!!