Intro/Ep 1

A/n: so basically to explain it You,Eren,Micasa,and Armin have been friends since y'all were little I'm going to make every episode in season 1 after that I'm going to make my own parts If that's alright with y'all and to explain more you also have a Crush on eren but micasa is always around him and you were jealous anyway enjoy💖💖

Symbol meanings:
Y/n: your name
L/n: last name
F/f: favorite food
F/s: favorite snacks
D/n: dogs name
M/n: moms name
F/n: father's name/ dad

                           Start reading💖

"Hey mom where is is dad" I asked my mom as I helped her cook "he is coming back soon" my mom replied moving my hair out of my face, "mom I want to be like dad and help sick people" I said almost shouting my mother then looked at me with a kind of sad face "sweetheart your father doesn't help sick people..he is helping kill titans" she said still with a sad face "w-well I'm still going to be like dad and help" I said kinda stuttering.

                           *Time skip*

It was a few hours later after I got the news my dad was missing  my mom was crying I couldn't look at her face because i didn't want to cry father would be hurt if I did so I ran to find my friends "oh I see them" I thought to myself, I was running up to them "eren,micasa,armin" I yelled finally making it to them "w-what's wrong you guys looked shocked or something" I turned to see what they were looking at and to my surprise it was a titan "e-eren are you alright" I asked.

                              *Time skip*

My mom would have survived if I didn't leave I watched eren's mom die ever since I was little my dad kept saying that I was a special kid i could feel there was something wrong every time he said that now that I think about it my father didn't look like my father it might sound weird but my father had blonde hair this man had black hair and my mom she acted as if he was my dad I'm sure anyone would notice the difference straight away I was snapped out of my thoughts I looked around seeing eren micasa talking and armin tapping my shoulder "yes armin" I said looking at him. "y/n we were calling your name are you alright" he said looking at you concerned, "oh I'm alright just thinking about stuff" I said looking at the sky, "I see so eren is trying to join the scouts and me and mikasa decided we were going to so are you going to come with us?" He said also looking at the sky, "I guess I will" I said looking at the sky still.

A/n: sorry for a lot of time skipping but I'm kinda trying to get to the eren x fem reader so I'm gonna skip to the part where they actually got to kill titans btw y/n' s titan is kinda like the female titan but very different it has skin and the hair is the same color as y/n's hair.
                            *time skip*
                            2 years later

I had graduated from the training corps,but you didn't think that you were going to see titans. A girl came I believe her name was Sasha I never talked to her before all I knew was that she eats a lot but she came with some meat I heard her say something about her taking it I didn't really want to get into any trouble so I continued to do what I was doing then again I was really curious so I looked over at them to see her drooling I just shook my head and continued my work I heard a loud noise thinking nothing of it foolishly continued to work. "Y/n!" I heard someone yell my name I turned to see that titan from a few years ago I stand there in shock and nervous some hot steam came out or whatever it was causing us to all fall but I used my gear and stayed against the wall I heard eren say something about taking out the titan, "are you a idiot that thing is huge there is no way we could kill it!" I said probably getting on his nerves he ignored me and kept trying so I just followed him, "come on eren you might get hurt or even worse eaten!" I yelled out he just ignored me again at this point I was annoyed at him then again his mom did get eaten and it was this bald thing fault I grabbed his arm basically begging him to leave this spot and try to go and help others, "Y/n stop you saw what it can do just let"
And it vanished in thin air, "dammit" he said as someone came I ignored whatever they were saying few minutes later me and eren were with micasa, "eren if something bad happens come find me so I can protect you" she said I looked at her she could tell I was clearly jealous or annoyed, "tsk he doesn't need your damn protection" I said thinking I said that in my head, "Y/n why are you angry did something happen?" She asked genuinely concerned I rolled my eyes, "don't worry about it" I walked away from them annoyed that she would even ask me that almost an hour later they sent us out to kill titans I was standing next to armin and eren some more people came basically challenging each other to see who can kill more titans I just rolled my eyes.

And finally we got permission to go and kill titans I guess I decided to do things my way but at least still follow eren and armin some ken ass titan jumped and hit its face but something tells me it probably got someone and I was correct eren chased after the titan and ended up getting his leg bitten off  I stopped almost by armin calling his name over and over I was shocked to see my friend being eaten I was trying to control my breathing everything was blurry and I just fainted.

Flashback

"Hey mom why are you and dad just standing there" I asked, "well sweetheart you are sick and your dad needs to give you medicine so give him your arm" she smiled softly as she said that I did as my mother said and my father injected some random stuff into my arm.

End of flashback

"Where is eren!" I said practically shouting, "he got eaten" armin said, "no you're lying please tell me you are" as I said that I could feel the tears starting to come out when he shook his head everyone noticed a titan killing other titans "maybe we can use it to help us kill other titans" micasa said, "micasa it's a titan no way it's going to help us" I said saying her name wrong on purpose, "it's mikasa" she said correcting me I ignored her and I started getting a headache memories started flooding in about my mom and dad being eaten by a huge ugly titan now that I think about it the titan appeared in thin air and I was gone could that have been me no no wait that's impossible I'm still here walking and moving fine so what the hell is going on with me I was snapped from my thoughts to see eren alive and well right next to me, "is this a dream" I asked armin, "no y/n it's not" he said as he softly smiled at me.

A/n: hey you can call me toga's wife because I am anyway hope you enjoyed smiles to everyone keep the smile and wear it okay sorry I'm trying to sound positive when I'm very negative myself.

Word count: 1351