bladee, ecco, lean and semtry: the day of reckoning

"i love rough gay sex bladee" yun lean said . 

yo that is real drainer move leaner1!!!!" bladee replied. 

"DRAIN GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ecco shouted. ecco had a mental problem with speaking he couldnt say more than 2 words in a sentence. he was heavy packing in the boxers he was wearng. 

as of right now, they were all in the stu, making straight shit fire to release. white armout was there. 

in the next room, there was a samll child, listeneing to masters at work. he was intrigued and was inspired to make music:: twenty years later he became well known rapper sematary. he was like r. he made some good shit but compared to the real dg, he was smaller thN real dg. for this he swore vengence on the truest drainers.

CHAPTER 2: meeting in public 

as ecco bladee young lean thaiboy digitalgot out of car for new hollywood movie, called An Insight Into The Drainers Life: A Documentary. the movei had already made morethan money in the world. true. 

as baldee was getting out of his vauxhall belmont that he had just nicked out of the local bargin buys car park., he was tackled and punched and kicked and punched by a sweaty looking little goth goblin. 

"i dont like you !!!!!!" said the little beta. 

it was now the local police cathed the bad man who comitted the most baddest crime ever known to the land of moldova, THE BAD MAN WAS SEMATARY THE SWEATY GREASY DIRTT CHEESEY SMELLER GOBLIN WHO HAD TRI TO KILL GREATESET ARTTRIST BALDEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

"yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what is up craker"" said bladee clamly. he had seen the man child before.

you see, back when they were in t the stu, bladee saw the little child and put a lilttl e numbers on his wrist so he would recognise the chold in the future. an dhe did. he approcahed the child with a likkle smirky smirk. 

"hello.............SEMATARY!!!!!!!!!!!" bladee SHOUTED AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS. to sematary he had know idea how blade knew him. "look at your wrist fake drainer" on it, in miniscule tiny little writing of numbers, was number 981273. 

sematary recoiled in shock "what shouted he". 

bladee leaned in "now is the time for your repentance sinner."

An arm, prepared to smite the infidel, cold and commanded, fell down in a fell swoop on the boy's head.

sematary is dead.

the end.