22

Jade POV:

I sat in bed, eating as jayb walked in, sighing, "what's wrong with you?" I asked, seeing him shake his head.

"I just got a call that my grandma in the hospital and I feel bad because, I used to always ignore her calls and shit" jayb said, sitting down next to me and laying his head on my shoulder.

"then don't waste time sitting here, go visit her" I said, seeing him nod

"what if she mad at me, you know old people realize everything" jayb said

"baby I promise you, it's gone be worse if you don't visit her now, so get up and go" I said, seeing him nod

"can you come with me though? cause I ain't tell them that you pregnant, I was gone surprise them but after I heard about my grandma being in the hospital, I might have to tell them sooner" jayb said

"of course" I said as I stood up, throwing away the chick-fil-a bag that was on my bed, and then making my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

honestly my heart was in my ass, my past relationships I never met my boyfriend's parents, and I never expected to be pregnant, but I see that alot of things have changed.

"you ready?" jayb said, causing me to nod as I walked out the bathroom.

I hope they like me.

________

looking at the house as jayb pulled up, it somewhat looked familiar, in which, I couldn't understand why because I had never been to this house, right ?

I got out the car as he finally parked and closed the door behind me, still being nervous as I didn't know what was to come.

"you alright, you look scared."

"because I am, wdh."

"be cool, my parents real cool, the only person who might say some slick is my father and if he do some say slick, just ignore him, igh?" jayb said, causing me to nod as he knocked on the door.

"now who at my damn do—oh" rina said as she seen jayb.

rina was jayb and jays mother.

"ma, it's me, who else?" jayb said, shaking his head as she shrugged

"boy how would I know that, it's been a lot of people knocking at my damn door, and who is this beautiful young lady you have bought with you?" rina said, looking over at me.

"that's my babymomma, jade, and jade this my momma, rina." jayb said, causing me to smile

"baby-babymomma?!?" rina said, astonished.

"yes, I'm pregnant with your son's baby." I said, seeing as she cheesed.

"well finally, it took you forever to actually bring a decent girl home, cause boy the last girl you brung was a damn hot mess, but this one here seems so put together" she said, causing me to smile harder.

"well damn, is you gone let me us in the house or keep talking us to death." jayb said, causing rina to mug him as I shook my head, seeing as she let us in the house.

"well who is this fine young lady" richard said, jayb and jay grandpa.

"get yo old ass own, this my babymomma, jade." jayb said.

"babymomma? and when this happen? and if she a hoe, istg I know some" naliyah said, jayb cousin.

"watch what you say, and she ain't no damn hoe, just because you don't know who your baby father is don't got shit to do with us" jayb said.