🌻Mistletoe Madness Pt 1/4🌻

🌻Before You Read🌻

🌻Before You Read🌻

🌻This story is one that I've been working hard on a week before Christmas, hoping I'd release it by then. That...didn't work, BUT! It'll still be fun to read.

🌻As always, this story isn't canon to any of my stories. If we're talking crossovers, this would've taken place after the Winter Crossover Shelby wrote, but just before the Lovestruck crossovers (yes, plural, as I'll be releasing my own spin come February)

🌻To those who don't know, 4 degrees Celsius is about 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and yes, I did do some research on Japan for weather accuracy, so hopefully, this lines up.

🌻Enjoy

🌻A Matchmaker's Plan🌻

Dark clouds hovered above us as a couple of friends and I walked out of U

Dark clouds hovered above us as a couple of friends and I walked out of U.A. My hands rubbed together as fast as they could, creating as much friction as I could before covering my mouth to blow warm air into them. As much as I loved living in Musutafu, winter was never the best, but at least it never snowed. We were lucky to even get a dusting of snow, and even so, it'd be a month or two away when that happens.

If that happened.

Still, just because we didn't get snow didn't mean I enjoyed this time of year. The cold air ear nipped my ears and every inch of exposed skin I had. All of this could easily have been solved by wearing some mittens or some earmuffs, but it was so nice this morning to even fathom that thought. Why the weather decided to unexpectedly drop to four degrees celsius was beyond me.

"Here, you need a scarf?" a voice asked.

I turned my head, wishing it was directed towards me, but it wasn't. Walking beside me was none other than Kita Yukimura and Mori. One would think having an animal Quirk would make both of them not bothered by the sudden cold, but that wasn't the case. Kita Yukimura's Quirk was the only one of us three who was protected by this frigid cold. Our friend, Mori, on the other hand, had a Quirk called Bat, and bats don't do well in the cold. It was why they are only seen in the summertime as they hibernate in the winter, or maybe they migrate to warmer places. Honestly, I can't remember which one it was, but I know my moms have told me about it before at some point.