01

Author's POV
Jeon Jungkook, a university 3rd year student. Age 23, lives almost a perfect life. Good grades, good friends, good family, good face and also a very good and outgoing personality. He had lots of friends, everybody liked him. In short he was the popular and also the hot guy of the campus. Teachers considered him as the ideal student because of his unimaginable knowledge and his grades.

This was another day for him, another good day. He woke up and ate the breakfast his mother made him. Then he took his bike and drove all the way to the university where he met up with his friends. And then he hung out with them for a while in the parking lot. "Isn't that Professor Yoon?" Jimin spoke as every other friend, including Jungkook, looked up to see one of their favorite professors getting out of his car. It wasn't unusual to see him.

But it was unusual to see him arriving just now when professors are supposed to arrive earlier and Professor Yoon always comes really early. Maybe he had a situation today. But the boys frowned when they saw their professor going around the car and opening the passenger seat door for someone. Curiously the boys looked forward to seeing who came out. To their surprise it wasn't another professor. It was a girl who looked really young. 17 or 18 years old maximum. She looked like a high schooler.

"Prof Yoon had a daughter?" Taehyung, another friend of Jungkook asked. "I thought he was gay," Sam added. "Drop it guys. She'll be just some girl maybe. Not our business so let's go now," Jungkook said. "But we didn't see her face properly," Sam insisted. Jungkook clicked his tongue before turning around. "Don't act like a detective and you don't need to see her face. Just let's go," saying, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Sam's shoulder, taking him inside while the other two boys followed them behind.

"Yoona is coming dudeeeee," Jimin squealed as he saw the prettiest and the sweetheart of the school coming towards them in the hallway. Jungkook chuckled. Yoona is a very sweet girl, not the typical mean and bitchy popular girl. She was kind, beautiful and a very classy girl. Jungkook has a small crush on her but the crush started when he found out that Yoona likes him. "Don't overreact y'all," Jungkook alerted his best friends.

"We don't even need to act if you just date her. Y'all will look amazing," Tae nudges his best friend's arm. "It's too fast....I'm still not sure about my feelings for her," Jungkook said. "But you said that you might have a small crush on her," Jimin reminded. "Yeah but that's after I got to know that she likes me. I felt special to be her crush and just grew maybe a small one on her as well but that doesn't mean I like her to the moon and back.....it can be temporary....in the heat of the moment," Jungkook cleared his point.

"Hmm then take your time but I really do think she's perfect for you. She's really kind," Sam said. "Let time decide that," Jungkook mumbled as Yoona was now just one or two feets away from them. "Good morning Jungkook," Yoona greeted, a soft smile plastered on her face. "Good morning Yoona," Jungkook greets back with a smile as well. "I was thinking if me and my friends can join you guys for lunch today?" She asked, very straight and clear.

Jungkook didn't expect her to make the first move like this. But as mentioned before, Yoona was a decent girl so why not just try and see if he grows feelings for her. After all it won't be bad to date a girl like Yoona, Jungkook thought as he nodded his head in affirmation, accepting her request. "Great. See you at the cafeteria then," her face brightened up as she left. Jungkook's other friends were very pleased with whatever just happened.

"Indeed my dude is sensible," Tae made a proud face as four of them walked to their class. They all sat down together, waiting for their professor to come and start the class. They still had about 10 more minutes left until their class starts. Suddenly Professor Yoon entered the class even though it wasn't his class. But the students along with Jungkook and his friends greeted him. "Sit down, class. Jungkook, can you come see me for a minute in my cabin?" Professor said.