Izuma midoriya

Name:Izuma midoriya

Gender:Non binary(But is used to being called a female)

Age:23(In human years)4,000,000(In Half demon and Half dragon years)

Looks:Brown hair with Red, Blue, and blonde colors. Dark skin, Light purple eye color on the right and teal green eye color on the left. Has a black mark on the left side of her face. Has fangs.

Personally:A complete copy of douma's, she's also easily pissed, and is quite shy around brian

Power:Fire breathing is self explanatory, Fire manipulation, she can take any fire source and turn it into her own, she can also change its temperature. Teleporting is also self explanatory, Ice manipulation is the same as fire manipulation, she can turn the ice back into water then re ice it, she can also shape her ice into anything.

Other:Izuma carrys around her dad's fan's and also her left arm is a metal arm because of a demon from a long time ago, the metal arm can allow her to still move and use her power

Izuma has an adopted son named karma and is the oldest of her siblings.

Izuma wears a eye patch on her left eye because of the black mark

And Izuma is like Bruce Wayne, she's a serial adopter

Parents:Douma(From demon slayer)(Father) Inko(From Bnha)(Birth mother)Hisashi midoriya/AFO(From Bnha)(Stepfather/Mother)

Siblings:toru oikawa midoriya(From haikyuu)(Twin)

Little Kevin midoriya(Oc)(Younger brother)

Tenko midoriya/Tomura shigaraki(From bnha)(Younger brother

Izumo midoriya(oc)(Younger brother)

Ayhiane midoriya(Oc)(Younger sister)

Hashibira inosuke midoriya(From demon slayer)(Younger brother)

Izuku midoriya(From bnha)(Younger brother)

Lance Mclain midoriya(From Voltron)(Youngest brother)

Angel midoriya(oc)(Youngest Sister)

Horns, wings, and tail

Just orange and red(This is what she looks like in her half dragon form, her legs are dragon claws and her arms are also dragon claws)

Saying:"When you get tired, learn to rest, not quit"

__________♡

Yeah I hate myself for making this but eh-

337 words