•|🌸|chappy 1 |🌸|•

Introduction...

Rakshit Shergill_

Rakshit Shergill son of Chetan & Mahima Shergill ..... & He owner of Shergill industry... He very handsome, honest person... He loved his family very much..... he live in Mumbai.. with his mom , grandmother , aunty & sisters...

Shikhar Shergill_

Younger brother of Rakshit... & Son of ashlisha & Vikram Shergill  he is Best photographer...... & Study in London... He live in London... With his father , bade Papa & cousin brother

Sunny Shergill_

Younger brother of Rakshit... Son of Ojaswini & Sagar Shergill... He work in office with his  dad...

Rashi Shergill_

Sister of Rakshit & daughter of Mahima & Chetan Shergill... She live in Mumbai...

Simran Shergill_

Sister of sunny... & Daughter of Ojaswini & Sagar Shergill ... She live in Mumbai...

Twinkle Shergill_

Sister of Shikhar... & Daughter of ashlisha & Vikram Shergill.... She live in Mumbai..

Yamini Shergill_

Grandmother of Rakshit.... & She lived in Mumbai

Chetan & Mahima Shergill_

Parents of Rakshit & rashi

Vikram & ashlisha Shergill_

Parents of Shikhar & Twinkle

Sagar & Ojaswini Shergill_

Parents of sunny & Simran

Introduction 2

Drishti Sharma_

Daughter of Vidya & Sarthak.... She is very cute , beautiful , intelligent , honest girl... She lived in Mumbai..... With her mom....

Divya Sharma_

Younger & twin sister of Drishti ..... daughter of Vidya & Sarthak .... She is very cute , stylish , beautiful girl.... She lived in London with her brother & father...

Romi Sharma_

Younger brother of Divya Drishti ........ He is cute boy.... He lived in London....

Vidya & Sarthak Sharma_

Parents of DD & Romi...

Important note = I know guys introduction read karke kisi Ko samaj aa gya hoga.. & kisi Ko nhi... But don't worry.... Story read kijiye khud pta chalega.... & I hope you liked it this story..... & Please support me.... ....