1

I was going to a club, desperately trying to get away from the paparazzi that had shut me in my flat for months. People were looking at me funny, probably because I had sunglasses on at 8pm but I had to do anything and everything I could without being recognised.  I finally arrive at the club doors almost being pulled in by the rave music blaring all down the street. This was one of the fanciest clubs in London there's always some sort of celeb inside. I take off my hat, freeing my naturally wavy brown hair, and place my Prada  glasses inside there case and in my Louis Vuitton bag that just screams expensive. As soon as I entered the club a man about 5,10 stood in front of me smiling. I smiled back trying to trace his face but I didn't have a clue who he was, I have met so many people I can't keep up at all. He seems awkward, I'm not sure why but I say hey and he freezes completely, stuttering away. I look around the club for Ellie my best friend but I can't see her and the gang. "Hi" he says. I have to shake myself out of my daze to ask him how he is. He seems nervous - surely another fan boy about to ask for either a shag or a picture - but no, "I'm really good, how are you?!". He actually seems very polite. "I'm great thanks" I reply. "Good to hear, what's your name?". Surely he has recognised me by now legit everyone knows me. "I'm Miami" I smile at him again. "Harry" he shouts, over the live music. I saw Ellie out the corner of my eye and she shouted at me to get ready to get on the stage. "I gotta go I promise I'll chat later" I said as I left the kind man. "Okay see yah!", I felt his blue eyes on me as I made my way over to the stage following Ellie.

We decided to sing one of my all time faves - stop by the spice girls- what a classic. We discussed each others parts and I made my way to centre stage, exactly where I belong. I adjust the mic as the person before me must of been really short. the spotlight shines down on me and i turn round to get the count in. 1, 2, 3, 4 i take a deep breathe in to calm myself as i was so excited. I hadn't done anything live for about a month and i was buzzing. "you just walk in, i make you smile, its cool but you don't even know me" a sudden rush of realisation is seen all over the crowd as they hear me Miami Dawson sing my heart out. That guy harry looked in shock as he whispered to the guy next to him with weird hair and a patchy beard. The lyrics related to the moment so much. As the song finished i heard claps, screams and whistles and i took a bow in pride of what id accomplished and jumped down the steps of the stage. I stood with Ellie and my other friend Tia swaying to the music until i noticed harry looking at me smiling. I left my friends to go see him but as i got closer and closer i saw more and more people with him. That was a big no as i get really anxious in big groups of people i barely know. i recognised one of them, KSI he looked so different low-key felt bad for thinking his beard was patchy and his hair was dodgy. i swerved awkwardly to the bar barely sitting on a stool as i noticed a billion stains - ew gross - "ill have a double sambuca shot please" i said to the barman. Sambuca over tequila any day. I took my head back as the burning liqueur made its way down my throat. "Ill have a double vodka coke too please" may as well, the nights only started.