1

I quietly stepped out the house the early morning sun grabbed a hold of my body, it felt like a new me, a new start. Mum and dad were still asleep and from what I saw last night, it wasn't going to be an early morning for them. Early mornings for me are the best part of the day, peaceful, eery but so filled with creatures and the sun almost seems like it's been reacharged. The gravel was crisp and my feet felt heavy, the bike I wanted to use wouldn't budge and i knew mum would hear if I tried to pull It, eventually I managed to wedge it out. I put one leg over the seat and sat...

I was pedaling hard, pellets of sweat formed on my forehead and neck like, more and more sweat dropped from my head but I needed to get there by 6:00, that was our time, our hour. I knew it would be at least another 15 minute ride so I stopped and plugged my earphones into my phone, one of my only escapes was music, it made me feel alive, the words almost sank into my head just how the sun sinks I to the sea, I found the only thing I was good at was listening, listening to people, music, even the wind seemed to speak to me at times. I have always been shit in school, it's not like I don't go, i go every day without fail. But I always seem to end up getting entrapped by book and sometimes even plain wall, just staring. My most cherished book was 'Emma' by Jane Austin, I was gifted it around the age of fourteen and have read it over and over again, her novels always captured me in such a way that I mostly only read books written by her, her strong sense of femenism seemed to rub of on me so much so that the idea of a world full of only women seemed to be just the way to find pure peace and freedom.