Prologue + Characters + Note

To my,Bunny boy

To my,
Bunny boy

I watch myself fade and wilt in your eyes like aster flower petals from it's vase, falling onto the white desks of our middle school and high school.

I'm terrified every day of you leaving. I'm more terrified of your smile not being the way I remember it. Do you ever think of the way it would be if you loved me back? But my worst nightmare is going to take a shape of reality; you-- leaving me!

Sometimes I think of how my hands would look in yours. Sometimes I think I ought to just kiss you, remind you that it's easy to fake things. You should know. Sometimes I dream of holding the side of your face in the bold and silently rotting static of my room and saying "let's run away" and we don't really go anywhere, it's just us, the very edge of the half moon of our shoulders touching, warm like sunshine on pebbles.

Most of the time, I don't wish for much. I just wish I could stare into your brown eyes for even a second without feeling the blood run into my face. Or just that I could look at you. You feel like forever and a universe away and I don't know if that's because you're so perfect or because I haven't thought of loving anyone else.

I miss the way that when I hugged you, I could feel your shoulder blades and the gentleness of your hand on my back, but I'd give anything to feel that again. I never knew if it was as awkward for you as it was life saving for me. You still have no idea how much I looked forward to seeing you.

I'll make you laugh until you're dumb and dizzy and maybe then you'll love me. And maybe you would have to be dumb to love me. But I'll still kiss your button nose every night in my dreams and pretend I mean anything to you like you do to me.

But I am not strong enough to make you laugh and love me, I will be peering you like i always peered and continue to do so till u disappear.

I know you will not turn around to see me Just like the one who leaves.
And i will be believing , that you'll see,
Like the one who believes.

Your were the feather, me the flight beneath your wings. But we were never meant to soar, people trying to shoot us down..

But one day, I got lucky enough to have you in my life...

Just for a day

We were together handcuffed to each
others fingers, never letting go. We resisted arrest ending up in the bedroom.
Feathers flew that night.

You told me I was a masterpiece that only, you could have.

We flew higher than the stars....

and then he came- a little life we made together that night.

Your happiness is not me, and I will never be, and for me your happiness is all that matters to me.
And for your happiness I will let you go.

Yours,
Taehyung

The lovers

Kim Taehyung

Age- 29

Struggling Painter

Jeon Jeongguk

Age- 29

Pediatric surgeon

Warning

this story contains smut, angst, unrequited love, MALEPREGNANCY and obviously TOP TAEHYUNG

I only write TOP TAEHYUNG stories so if you are comfortable with it then welcome.

If you are uncomfortable with above mentioned points don't read and save your precious time. No need to spread unnecessary hate.

Thank you in advance.