nightmares

In Ezras dream

       Ezra was walking when he herd something. He turned only to see the inquisitor standing there. "Oh this is not good." Ezra stammered. "Why hello my dear boy what brings you out here?" The inquisitor said creepily. "Well certainly not you." Ezra said trying to keep his cool. The inquisitor ignited his lightsaber. Ezra reached for his but soon realized he didn't have it. "Oh no." Ezra said. "Say goodbye to the world boy." Ezra couldn't move he stood there and closed his eyes. The inquisitor swung his saber.

       "Ahhhhh!" Ezra screamed and woke up. He was drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. "Hey kid. Kanan told me to come and get you to wake up." Zen said as he opened the door to his and Ezras room. Ezra got out of bed to start the day. It was just a typical day in the life of a rebel. They blew some things up, Ezra trained with Kanan, they stole from the empire. Every thing was normal till Ezra went to bed.

     Ezra was chained up as well as the rest of the crew. "Well hello rebels. What brings you to this...lovely home?" The inquisitor said smiling that creepy smile of his. The inquisitor walked over to Hera. He ignited his lightsaber. "Please no!" Ezra pleaded. But the inquisitor still swung and her upper half of her body was detached from the lower. Then the inquisitor went over to Zeb. "No please don't do it." Ezra said since he was the only one who could talk. But the lightsaber appeared right in Zebs chest. He moved on to Sabine. Ezra was in tears now. "Please no not Sabine." Ezra said he was struggling to keep composure. Her head came tumbling off. Chopper was next. "No!" Ezra said as the droid was destroyed. But next was kanan. "No! Please not Kanan! No don't do it please!" Ezra screamed. He couldn't lose Kanan. But the inquisitor stabbed him in the chest.

       Kanan was meditating in his room when all of a sudden screams went throughout the ship. Kanan recognized those screams to be Ezras. He was up in a flash and ran down the hall as fast as he could. He was the first there. He looked around to find the intruder but there was no one. But Ezra was in his bed screaming at the to of his lungs and his back was arched in agony. Kanan ran over to Ezra and started shaking him. "Ezra!" Kanan yelled but it didn't do a thing. So he did the one thing he could think of.

      He let his mental shields go down and he hugged Ezra, letting him feel his presence fully through the force. Ezra finally calmed down and Kanan finally noticed that the rest of the crew was there. Zeb nodded at Kanan and Ezra then left with Hera and Sabine. Kanan looked down at the boy in his arms, holding onto him for dear life.

      Ezra mumbled softly, "you died." Kanan almost didn't hear it. "But im here that was just a dream. We're all here. We're all safe." Kanan said to the crying teen. Ezra looked up at Kanan and tears were falling freely from his eyes. Kanan looked at Ezra with sympathy before imbracing him again. Ezra was trying to hold in his tears. "Ezra let them out. A person cry's not because they are weak, but because they have been strong for far to long and you have been strong for far to long Ezra. Let it out." And Ezra cried. Kanan even had silent tears of his own.

     Ezra finally fell asleep against Kanan. So did Kanan but he laid the both of them down next to each other. Kanan's arms around Ezra, protecting him from all evil in the world. They both slept soundly that night.

     The next morning kanan woke with Ezra still asleep next to him. So Kanan stayed there and ran his fingers through Ezras hair. Ezra woke up and cuddled closer to Kanan. "That was the best sleep I've had in years." Ezra said. Kanan smiled and rested his head on Ezras. The two of them sat there for quite awhile, nether wanting to let go anytime soon.

      Hey everyone I hoped you like this one-shot about kanan and ezra. I'm going to be busy tonight so I thought that I would give you this. Happy Easter everyone. This is kenziewankenobi signing out and may the force be with you!