The 10 steps to survive in Minecaft(Not really)

Hi my name is BLim12 here and I'm going to show you how to survive in MINECRAFT!!!! ( Not really but if you are looking for entertainment stay and if you want to know how to survive your first night in minecraft then get the Blob to the Blob out of here ok ok and also destory your self with TNT. WARNING DO NOT DO THIS!!!!! )

Step 1. get wood for YOU CAN GET A SWORD AN BEAT UP A FREAKING VILLAGER FOR HE CAN GET YOU FREE STUFF!!!!! ( MUA HA HA HA HA...um i mean sucks for the villager .)

Step 2. Go in a cave and get beat up by monsters. But  when you are at a half heart then throw your sword that you used to beat up a villager and they will fetch it for you can escape . ( Not really because they are not stupid...ummm I mean go throw your sword... awkward moment)

Step 3. Go slay pigs for pork chops and DON'T EAT IT!!! It's not because I don't want you to eat and Not regenerate heath.It's because you can throw food at the mobs and and they will be destracted by the food and you can then climb a tree and hide(Wow how stupid are you you know you can regenerate some heath if you eat.... ummmm You did not see or hear that).

Step 4. Make a boat and set off in the mide of the ocean and destory the boat and don't press space or else you will drown. ( Mua ha ha ha ha ha yeah if you don't press space you wll drown.... ummm I mean if you press space you will drown.)

Step 5 When you respawn go and shoot arrows in the air like you just don't care!!! And stay still for the arrows don't hit you. ( Wow why are you lissining to this because if you stand still then you get hit to your death..... Wait sorry stay still.)

Step 6. How to get more diamond is to get all you diamonds and get in lava Warning do not get water!!!!(YOU JUST LOST ALL YOU DIAMONDS :D !!!!!!!!!)

Step 7. Go next to a creeper and just stand there and they will give you tnt and diamonds.( No they don't... BE QUEIT!!!!

Step 8. Try to troll and fail badly and that will give you 10000000000000000000000000000000000 diamonds It's a glitch!!!(Stop lieing to the people.

Step 9.  Wait until night and DIE!!!!!( MUA HA HA HA HA HA)

Step 10. (Real life) Get some water and spill it on your computer. ERROR ERROR SSSSSsssss Umm I think somthing went wrong. I think your comuter is broken. Im not paying

                                                             So thats how to survive in Minecraft

                                  WARNING!!!!! DO NOT DO THIS. THIS IT ENTERTANING

                                                                              THE END