𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

---"Umm... yeah, so last night, I got home late, and my Mom asked where I'd been," she explained. "Okay, what did you say?" I inquired. "I said that I went to hang out with you, and we just lost track of time," Sam explained.

"Then as I was going to go to my room, she asked me about how much I hang out with you, so she's quite suspicious of us Deena," she whispered fearfully.

"Sam, she's not going to know about us, okay?" I reassured her. "No Deena, I just thought that I needed some time to think about this us," she explained. "I just need some space, if that's okay?" she added as she turned away.

I just stand there like my heart broke into pieces "Uhh... well that's fine, take as much time as you want and I'll wait until you're ready again," I answered, my voice broken and hoarse.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

When I looked up at Deena, I saw how upset she was, and it broke my heart to see her like that. "Hey hey, don't worry, you won't lose me and you won't lose us never," I assured her.

With my two bare hands, I clasped Deena's face and kissed her. This is a long and passionate kiss. She drew back and hugged me tightly. "I love you Sam always," she said, and tears streamed down my cheeks. "I love you too, Deena always," I replied.

We backed away from the hug, wiping our tears away. She kissed me once more. We left the bathroom and walked over to the field. I went to the locker room to change my clothing, and when I was done, I strolled out.

Some cheerleaders said something to me, but I didn't respond because I wasn't in the mood to talk.

𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Deena sat beside me in the bleachers, and I could tell something was wrong because of her mood swings. "Hey Deena, are you okay? is something wrong?" I inquire. "Simon, I'm fine just tired right now," Deena replied, looking down.

I nodded and turned to face the field, where the girls were practicing. I wanted to ask Deena a lot of questions, but I knew it wouldn't go well because she wasn't in the mood.

Kate approached us once the practice was completed. "Hey bitches, ready to go?" Kate asked. "Yeah, let's go," I replied. Deena stood up and we exited the school. We got into the car and left.

𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Hey Kate, do you know why Deena is acting this way?" Simon inquired. "I don't know, but Sam, on the other hand, isn't in a good mood either." Kate murmured.

"I think something's wrong with the two, but they won't admit it," he said. "We have to do something or we'll just have to wait." I inquired. "I don't know," Simon replied.

"All right, Si, this is your stop; see you tomorrow," Deena said. "All right, bye guys," Simon said as he exited the vehicle. Deena began driving again, this time to my house.

"Hey Deena, mind telling me what's wrong with you today? I know something's off," I said in a calming voice. "It's just that Sam's mother is becoming suspicious of us, and she's afraid that if her mother finds out about us, she'll be kicked out," Deena explained.

"Oh, maybe just give her some time to think and don't worry, everything will be back to normal after all of this is over, okay?" I said to Deena. "Okay, Thank you Kate and this is your stop," Deena said. "Okay, bye love you Dee," I said as I got out of her car.

______

Once Deena and Sam finished eating dinner in there houses. The two were just resting in bed, buried in their own thoughts after what had transpired and what they had just discussed. Sam wondered why her mother couldn't just be normal and encourage her in everything she enjoys. They both fall asleep due to their exhaustion.

__________________
Hello guys..😊👀❤️

happy new year ig..
I LOVE YOU MWAAA!!❤️