Asfiya (one shot)

Unedited!

This one shot have some dialogues from original novel.. which Farhat mam has written so beautifully...
I tried to out Asfiya's journey in my pov.. hopefully you guys like it...ok fine we I'll stop  here...
Enjoy Reading!♥️

When you don't know where life is taking you,have no Idea what's coming next in your way,it's like moving with time but not living the life..it's like being alive but not feeling like though.. something is off, something is missing but what!!!
This is exactly how Asfand's and Zubiya's life going on...

It's been a month since Zubiya joined the hospital.The starting days are very tough for her personally and professionally it's more miserable all thanks to her Boss..Dr Asfandyar Ali Khan aka Hitler..But now she can handle both the situation and her Boss...

In meanwhile Zubiya got closer with Gaiti and khan family...the day is still fresh in their mind when she comes to know they are non other than Asfand's family..when she unexpectedly met him at his Home that's also unknown to her...
But after that also they only met professionally...

Zubiya was leaving the hospital when a nurse called her to come to Asfand's office...
She knocked and entered the office...

We have to attend a seminar in Hunza,actually dr.Asifa and dr.shehroz had to attend but they can't able to so...hope apko koi problem nahi hai...

Zubiya looked at Asfand But He is eyes were at the file still...atleast he can say this by looking at her but no..

No I don't.. it will only do good for hospital then why not..

Okay then I'll send you the details...
Asfans said...
Zubiya turned and about to open the door when she heard him saying..

Mai subah ajaunga pick karne..ready rehna...
"I"...She was saying something but he again said..
I said I'll come that's it,end of discussion...
Without turning she said "Ok" and left..as its any use of discussing with him...

They are on the way and most of the journey went in silence of the morning air.. except here and there few words work related..
The reason of the silence is unknown to them,there is something which they can't point out..there is tention in the air when they are together and alone is something else...

Asfand stops the car near a hotel to pack some breakfast...He parked the car at side and comes out..Zubiya was engrossed in the Nature beauty..when Asfand comes with tea and some sandwiches...

Ye lo..He said after sitting in the car..

Mujhe nahi chahiye.. Thank you..

Aisi koi ek baat hai jo app ek hi dafa manlengi...
The voice is so strong..

Aisi koi baat hai jo aap aaram se kar sakte hain bina dante..
She replied...and started to see outside again...

Dekho hame late hojayega aur jane ke baad shayad time na mile...so kuck khalo... please..

Zubiya turned immediately in his direction..
Hitler and please..like please..
He forword the cup and parcel,she looked him surprised for minute so and then took the parcel...and mumbled a small thank you..

The First day of seminar went well but so much hectic..now they are having the dinner in hotel cafeteria,when Zubiya heard her name from behind...

There is the man standing near to their table
Zubiya..what a surprise..kaisi ho
He asked

Faiz tum yahan..subah se toh nahi dekha tumhe..mai theek hon tum sunao..
She smile...and stand-up.

He is her MBBS fellow one the sincere student in the college and who literally helps Zubiya many times...a very well mannered...