The ending

1 Jan 2099:         [23:35]

Was this the end? Rumor has it, it was. But... I didn't believe in things that went round at school. Why would anything happen on such a specific date?
We had a huge family gathering to be together in our 'last moments' since they were the sort that believed in things like that. They were easy people to persuade. Obviously though they didn't care about what I thought; even if I tried to talk them in or out of things they wouldn't listen. I'm different compared to my family, compared to most people to be honest I just don't fit in. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

[23:50]

Things started to get emotional for alot of us. Me, I didn't care. I just don't know what would be able to wipe out all life on earth in the matter of less than a second. It's not like an asteroid will hit as soon as it becomes 2100. For the last 10 years people have spoken it and I have always thought of it as rubbish, even if something like an asteroid hit we have simple  technology that could easily send us into a different, habitable solar system anyway?

[23:57]

This is the point where Im getting scared. I mean, what if the numbers 210-0 is almost like a countdown for a bomb to go off, I reckon If anything happens it will be 3 seconds into 2100. Maybe they were right, maybe we are about to die

[23:58]

Things are finally making sense to me. We are about to all die. I'm still abit suspicious about all of this though, I have looked all over tablebox for answers but there seems to be no one speaking about it. There are over 10 billion users on there so I would have thought someone would have said something...

[23:59]

The power has turned off, I don't think they were lying to me. Is this really how I die, a stupid 16 year old sat in a room alone with no friends and not many people who have ever truly loved me.

[Yr2100]

2 I feel so relieved, nothing has       
1 happened, but... Why.. Why were
0 the...