○•°Chapter 1°•○

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A blaring alarm starts to ring in your ear as you wake up, "Ughhhhh..." you groan as you slam your fist down on your alarm. You start to get up and look around your decorated room, sighing, you look at the clock. 'It's 9:09' you read in your head while you get up fully but soon look out the window.. it's still dark.. you look back at the clock and realize it's PM. 'Huh, it's 9 PM.'

"OH SHIT ITS 9 PM!" You grabbed the towels off of the desk, grabbed clothes, then ran into the bathroom to get a shower into the schedule.

After showering, you speed getting dressed. After getting dressed, you look at the clock only to see its 9:21, sighing in relief you grab your keys off the table, opened the drawer and grabbed a piece of bread and ran downstairs and outside to your car.

Tonight's your first night working at the newest pizza plex and you couldn't help but feel a knot in your stomach of excitement.

•°when you arrived°•

You walk inside the pizza plex to your boss and to a blonde chick by him making a conversation. You soon caught your boss's eye and he makes the first move. "Hey! You've made it!" "Yes I did.." you say very relieved. "Well, welcome! Come with me to Freddy's room. He'll give you a tour! Oh! But first meet Vanessa, she will be helping you with the security job tonight." Said the man who is a couple inches taller than you. You nod as you both, with Vanessa, walk towards his room.

Once you've arrived you wave at Freddy. You were caught off by his design, he looked like the original freddy but much more cartoony in a way, the blue paint gave off a superhero look which you absolutely loved.

"Uh, Ms. L/N? You coming into his room?" Questioned the boss. "Ah yes! S-Sorry!" You stutter embarrassed and walk towards the door then walk in. 'GAWD DAMN' You thought as you realized that upclose, freddy was 2x bigger than you thought. "Jesus, he's huge..." you say in amazement.

"Yes yes. Well he should give you a tour now, just ask him and he will! Here's the keys to the security room. Ta-Ta!" He says as he tosses you the keys and to your surprise, you caught them, "Bye!" You look at Vanessa to her looking at Freddy, lost in thought. "Uh... anyway! Hey big guy!" Freddy looked at you. "Hello." You immediately smiled "Can you give me a tour?" He nodded and robotically began to walk out as you followed. Looking at Vanessa, you see her give you a thumbs up, winked, then walked out of the room and walked the opposite direction which left you confused.

'why did she wink?? Wasn't she supposed to help.. me..?' You thought confused yet stunned, leaving you lost in thought, that was soon cut off by Freddy starting a conversation with you. "Is she gone?" "Vanessa? Uh..." you looked behind them and looked around a little to see if she was gone fully or not. "Yeah she is. Why?" You say visibly confused "Oh thank god!" Exclaimed the Bear.

"First, welcome to the Pizza Plex! Here kids make so many dreams and hopefully thankful memories" he explains while smiling, a gasp escaped his mouth and he runs towards a area while dragging you. Soon you guys make it to... a daycare?

"A... Daycare?" You question confused "Yes! Here some kids make a lot of good memories! I want you to meet a few of the Animatronics. Sundrop! Come out!" He yelled and sooner or later a sun Animatronic let out a excited yell and jumped down.

"Hello!!!" Yelled the sun animatronic while climbing up the slide, they soon got out and got into a standing position, swaying their arms and their body side to side a little bit. You smiled nervously and waved.

They looked at Freddy and looked at him worryingly, freddy nodded and the sun Animatronic calmed down. "I'm sundrop! But please, call me sunrise or sun." They exclaimed with a bit of excitement in his animatronic-like voice.