Yeah

A/N: this is a smut one shot for you know who you are you horny slut
__________________________
You've been practicing for hours now, swinging and swinging and swinging your nichirin at stacks of bamboo. You were so focused that you didn't hear a set of familiar feet walk in your direction.

Right as you're about to swing down onto another stack of bamboo you feel the light touch of a pair of hands tracing down your figure and wrap around your waist, "I see that you're back from your mission?" you say lovingly slowly lowering your nichirin. "You were gone for awhile, I missed you." You reach your hand behind you and softly caress his cheek. "I missed you too darling, sorry I made you wait for so long." Muichiro whispers to you, his breath tickling your ear and slightly blowing your bangs. You look back at him and give him a soft kiss on the cheek. You missed the feeling of his soft skin. He gently kisses you while turning you around to face him. He tenderly grabs your waist to pull you closer to him and lightly peppers kisses a long your neck.

You softly laugh and pull his face close to yours,  gently pressing your forehead against his. "I see you're practicing, is there anything you want me to help with?" He says looking at you. You admire your lover for a couple of seconds, gazing into his unique eyes. "I can't really think of anything but maybe stick around to see?"

"I'd love nothing more than that"

You swing a couple of times more before he walks up behind you. He gently runs his hands up and down your arms and grabs ahold of your wrist to adjust a few things."You're technique is a little sloppy, although I'm sure we can fix that with experience."

He then moves down to your legs, feeling up your  upper thigh. "You're flexibility is also lacking, we'll need to do some stretches. The air is quite cold out here why don't we head inside to do that?" You nod your head and he intertwines his fingers with yours and leads you into the estate.

You follow him into his room and he gestures for you to sit down.  You sit down on the bed and watch him close and lock the door.  He turns around and parts his lips to say something.

"So how about some stretching exercises?"

"Okay, what first?"

"Ill start off easy, don't worry."

He lays you down and starts to stretch out your legs, one leg going behind your head at a time. He stretches out your thighs by pulling them into the butterfly stretch, he lays his upper body on you legs pinning them down. You let out a soft moan from the pain. He lifts himself up on you and lowers his head to your ear.

"Just tell me when to stop."

He kisses you passionately, his tongue pushing against your lips begging to be leg in. You open your mouth just enough for him to make way into your wet cavern. Your tongues dance with each other fighting for dominance, you both part gasping for air. Muichiro grabs your wrists and ties them to the bed frame above you.

"Your arms also need to be flexible."
He unbuttons your top and takes both yours and his off. He admires your body and unclips your bra leaving your whole upper body exposed. He stops for a moment and looks at you.

"You're absolutely stunning baby."

Before you can say anything he goes right in to kiss you, escalating into an aggressive make out.
He moves down to your neck sucking and nipping leaving hickies along your neck down to your collar bone. He makes his way down to your chest and starts by gently kissing your boobs to sucking on them, leaving more intense hickies.

He sits up and asks

"May I?"

"Of course baby."

He loses your belt, unbuttons your pants, and pulls them off, once again admiring your body. This time a lump shows in his pants, he roughly grinds himself against your underwear going harder and harder until he decides to take them off, leaving you completely naked.

He unbuckles his belt and throws it on the ground. Then he unbuttons his pants and takes off his underwear. Both of you completely exposed now.

He goes down on you, rubbing your clit with his tongue, sucking on it aggressively. His tongue makes his was to your entrance exploring every inch, licking up every wall. He parts ways from your entrance, licking his lips in delight and breathing heavily.

Next he takes his thumb on one hand rubbing your clit and sticking fingers up your entrance with the other. Off the bat he starts off with 2 fingers inserting them in and out slowly and then  faster and faster adding a third finger.

You feel the knot build up in your stomach and you feel your climax coming.

"I-I- mui-muichro~" you moan

Knowing that you're being pleased made him move his fingers faster and faster. You feel yourself reach your climax and came but he kept going getting your juices all over his fingers.

He pulls his fingers out and rubs the tips together  and then pulling them apart, a sticky string of your juices connect the two fingers and coats them.

"I told you I'd stretch you, but the exercise has only begun."

He licks up the juices on his finger and closes his eyes in delight.

"You taste good baby."

He looks down at the mess on the bed.

"You naughty girl, look at the mess you've made. Do you know what happens to naughty girls? Well they must be punished."

He licks up the juices left on his hand. He presses his tip against your entrance before going in. You let out a moan from the sudden entrance, he loves the sound of your pleasure.
"F-fa-faster" you beg
"You little brat, naughty girls aren't supposed to beg, now you must be punished more." He smirks

He starts thrusting harder and faster, you can feel every vein rubbing against your walls. You start to moan but he shoves his fingers in your mouth.

"You're being too loud baby."
He gently kisses you and licks the sweat off of your forehead.

He continues going harder and faster, he lets out soft moans and grunts and heavy breaths.
You feel that now familiar knot build up in you stomach again.

"H-har-der-" you say moaning

"As you wish baby girl."

He starts thrusting harder and faster tearing up your insides, you legs start to flinch and twitch, you feel it coming and so does he. He starts moaning a little louder and without warning you both came into each other. He pulls out and licks Up all of your juices.

"Baby, you made a mess again, time to clean up."

He sticks his member into your mouth and tickles the back of your throat. You suck harder than you ever have before, now pleasing him.

He starts to moan louder and louder making you go harder and harder. He pulls out and unties your arms from the bed frame and lays down on top of you.

You start running your fingers through his hair, you can feel his soft airy breaths on your chest.

"You- you did great- my- my love" he says between breaths
"So did you" you say kissing him on his forehead.

After that you both go take a bath together and wash each other off and cuddle until you both fall asleep in each other's arms :)