Chapter 1

~Mary P.O.V~
I walked into mine and Garry's 2 room apartment after school. Times have been hard for us ever since Daddy died about 5 years ago. But we somehow make it through. "Garry!? Are you home yet?"
"Yeah I'm in the bedroom!"
I went into the bedroom and hugged Garry.
"So how was school Mary?"
"It's great! I've made so many new friends!"
"That's great Mary!" "What about you Garry?"
"Same as everyday..... I guess"
If you couldn't tell already I'm popular in school and Garry isn't.
"You shouldn't let them push you around! Be a man! Stand up for your self!!"
He sighs
"I know Mary... I know...."
I scoff "Whatever... So hows art class? Still painting that same portrait?"
"Yeah... I just don't understand what's with that painting.... It's in all my paintings,my dreams, even my thoughts! It's like I know her but I just can't remember..."
Ever since a month after going to that art galleries by Daddy he's been conestently thinking and painting about that painting 'sacrofice' he's also been having nightmares about Daddy's works coming to life and trying to take roses from Him,me,and the sacrifice painting.
"You'll find out eventually Garry." I said trying to comfort my brother.
"Yeah..... Well I'm going to start on my art project. Why don't you go to your friends house? What was her name?"
"Barbra-chan?"
"Yeah why don't you visit her?"
I smiled "Okay!" I ran out of the house and to Barbra's house.
~GARRY P.O.V~
After Mary left I started painting. The project was to paint something that you love. So I started to draw Mary. But I soon found myself a scene from my dream.... I guess it's still something I love. I love Mary and that painting. Oh well.....
*5 hours later*
I just finished my painting.(it's the scene where they talk about the 'cute' dolls). I proud of it but I still don't understand. Why when I think of something I love... I think of that painting....my thoughts were soon interrupted by Mary running on. "Garry! I'm home! What's for dinner I'm hungry!!"
"Your always hungry Mary!"
"Am not!"
"Are to!" And that continued until I finished making dinner and we ate, then showered, and went to bed.