Into The Forest

As to keep the beginning short a ⚫ will be there if it's clean and 🔴 if it has smut,‼️will be added next to 🔴 if there are some questionable kinks or smth as well. 👍

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎, ⚫
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

It was Autumn Break and snow had begun to fall. As a way to calm down and enjoy the weather I took a trip to my parents old cabin in the forest. They don't use it anymore and I've always liked nature, so why not?

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was late in the morning, almost the afternoon when I woke up. Heading sleepily to the bathroom I cleaned up and did the usual morning routine, so original right?

Heading to the kitchen I looked at my choices, a lot considering my brain thought I was gonna survive here for a year or something when I packed. I didn't feel like cooking so I make a fried egg with buttered toast, and some weird strawberry preserves I got on sale at Wa- I mean uh Floor-Mart, haha not copyright here 😡.

After eating I decided to go for a walk, packing some snacks and drinks I set off. My parents said a beautiful lake was close and it was, looking on the map they gave me. I walked for what felt like hours when really it was only one,the inch of snow on the ground felt a lot worse than it sounded, especially when some kept on getting in my boot.

After finally getting there I sat down and enjoyed the view while eating some of the snacks. I felt so tired after all the walking and hiking, laying my head down on my bag my eyes felt droopy, and the next thing I know, I'm off in a fantasy of dreams.

For what only felt like a few minutes I was dreaming of everything, food, jobs, mom and dad, friends, and even finding someone to love, but it all began to drift away into a dark void. A Screaching loud noise awoke me from slumber.

Again it went off, a howl. I hadn't even noticed the time, looking at my watch I had been asleep for hours, my mouth dry and eyes blurry I looked around and scurried to get my stuff, I understand it's the forest and all but seriously, wolves at a time like this when I'm in the open, still closed in by trees! A scream came from my mouth after hearing loud clomping foot steps behind me, before I could even turn around fully, a flash of black silky fur and a thump was all I got before i was knocked out cold, back to the alternate reality of dreams that you could get lost in forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! This story will be a lot different from the one I have posted and the Venti one that got deleted. I hope you still enjoy and another chapter will come soon!! 🍄