Narrator X Eddie X Mully

It was a normal Wednesday evening Narrator and Eddie had come over to Mully's to visit. Mully served homemade tacos for dinner, they all ate and Eddie decided to help clean up. Mully handed his plate to Eddie and their hands touched they looked at each other for the next few minutes. Narrator asked "Are you guys done eye fucking yet?" Eddie took the plate over to the sink and told himself "damn the are both so sexy but sadly I don't think they would want to date me." Mully said "You know you just said that out loud right." Eddie looked down and closed his eyes embarrassed about what he just said, all of a sudden he feels someone grab his waist from the front and someone from behind he looks surprised. Narrator kissed his neck and whispered "we have liked you for a while now Eddie." Mully said "let's go somewhere with less windows" and they all walked upstairs to  Mully's bedroom. Eddie walked over to the bed as Narrator pinned him down with one hand and roughly started kissing Eddie. Mully joins and unbuttons Eddie's shirt and pants, he started to kiss Eddie starting from the neck and slowly moving down. Narrator removed Eddie's boxers while still kissing him. Mully gets up and grabbed handcuff from his drawer, after Mully handcuffs Eddie to the bed Narrator starts to give Eddie a h@ndj0b. Eddie turned into a moaning mess Mully kissed Eddie passionately. Eddie told them he was close and they both stopped leaving Eddie feel empty. Mully took the hand cuffs off and buttoned Eddie's shirt Narrator grabbed Eddie's pants and boxers and handed them to him. Eddie got dressed and Mully said look at the time it's late we better get to bed Narrator and Mully laid down and Eddie laid in the middle they fell asleep soon after.