First Day Mess-up

I woke up from a great sleep. I peeked over at my alarm clock then my eyes grew wide. I almost shrieked. It was 12:49! My new academy started at 7:30! I quickly brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I slapped on my school uniform. I rushed outside. I brung down a cloud and sped over to the academy. I ran in the doors and found my locker. I reached for my backpack. But I turned pale. I left my backpack at home! Could this day get any worse? I hopped on another cloud when I was outside and spud back home. I yanked my backpack onto my back and took a quick look at the time. It was 1:23! I ran outside and hopped onto another cloud. I ran back to school and opened my locker. I took out my schedule and looked at my watch. I sped over to class but then someone stopped me. " No running in the halls! Detention!" She stated. I groaned and looked at the map that was in my schedule guide. I lunged over to the detention room. I slumped into a empty chair. When detention was over I went over to my next class. After school was over the teachers of the classes I missed each gave me 20 packets each. I stuffed it into my bag and got on an cloud and I went home. I did my homework and stayed up all night to figure out the problems. Then I got in trouble the next morning.