Chapter one 🪑

Garcello POV:

I had gotten into yet another argument with the manager yet again, I leave to go to the back rooms for some fresh air after the frustrating day... I pull out a pack of cigarettes and pull on out, I take out a lighter while holding the cigarette in my mouth. I inhale it, I then take out the cigarette and exhale it out slowly. That helped.... I was feeling very stressed that following week from work and from, well my other jobs... I had no time for anything else honestly. And just as I thought of all of this the manager barged into the room, ugh I was really not in the mood to deal with them as of right now...

"Hey Garcello! Are you working hard or hardly working~?" They said with venom in their voice, looking around the room. I gritted my teeth. I inhaled some of my cigarette and blew it into their face. They started coughing and tearing up from the smoke.

"You breathing hard or hardly breathing?" I said angrily, but when they only looked at me, with tear filled eyes. I couldn't help but looked at them sorrowfully.

"I'm sorry my love... I just... haven't been feeling myself lately.." I apologize, putting out my cigarette. The manager then catches their breathe, and stays silent for a bit. Until they finally open up their mouth.

"No Garcello, it's my fault. I shouldn't have said that to you... I-I just get so lonely without you mi amour! All I want is your attention, and as of these past few weeks I feel as if you ignore me!!" Their eyes then start filling up with tears as they quickly look away from my gaze. I then gently cup the side of the manager's face and have them face me, eye to eye.

"I'm sorry for blowing the smoke in your face, and I'm sorry for making you feel this way... but you have my attention now.." I said softly, looking into their eyes with passion. They then look at my lips and I look at their's. Our faces then start getting closer and then...

                                        End of chapter 2, someone please help me....😭😭