Chapter 1 (unfinished)

"Aaand there! All done!" I happily exclaimed, as I finally finished repairing Glamrock Chica.

I work at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex as the security guard and part time technician. The repair system for the animatronics is quite simple. It was pretty easy to get the hang of.

After the last night guard quit their job, they immediately started posting advertisement after advertisement for a new security guard. I had come across it one day while scrolling through my Instagram feed on my computer.

I had always loved Freddy Fazbear's as a young child in the 2000's. Especially Freddy and Bonnie. I always loved seeing them. Though, I found foxy quite scary; and mostly broken down everytime I went there for birthday parties, or when I got good grades in school.

The animatronics were way different than how they used to be. These animatronics were able to understand complex emotions and experience them, in a way. Might I say better than I am able to.

They seem to learn from their surroundings; a self learning artificial intelligence that learns from understanding human morals and voluntarily putting it into their coding system.

Its an interesting kind of technology. It almost makes them seem like they're human- I wouldn't be surprised if they were. This kind of self learning intelligence resulted in some interesting questions. I mean, would you want to explain how babies were made to an endoskeleton?

I walked out of parts and services and continued my usual checkup on all the animatronics. I always saved Freddy for last, because I hang out in his room the most, and I'd rather not keep the others waiting on our lengthy talks; they could go on for hours if we really got into them.

After checking on the others, I made my way into Freddy's room. I knocked on his door, rather than using my staff pass to enter so he knew it was me. He looked over as I walked in and his eyes lit up.

"Hello, my superstar! (I blushed at the nickname.) Where have you been? It took you longer than usual. Did something happen?" He said to me, tilting his head in curiosity. Now you'd see what I mean by being able to experience human emotion.

I replied to him, "Everything is alright, I just had to repair something on Chica. Don't worry though, shes perfectly fine."

He sighed and gave me a warm hug. Despite being made of hard metal, his hugs were oddly soft and comforting.

"I am glad you are okay, Y/N! I enjoy your company very much." Freddy wasn't physically able to show being flustered, but I could feel the metal on his face warm up, and that was enough indication.

The way he reacted so genuinely and comforting made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It was amazing; and quite pathetic, how I could feel this way towards someone who was just a bunch of code and cold metal pieces.