one

y'all before u read, this isn't really sayings from the show, im kinda making my own scenarios but i will still be adding scenes from the show. it really depends!!

    i wake up as i hear my alarm repeat over and over. i get up and click stop and groan as i put the back of my head onto my pillows not wanting to go to school.
i did hear there was going to be a new kid at school and i love greeting new people. i go through my closet and look for an outfit to wear for the day. i ended up wearing a black nike sweatshirt and mom jeans with doc marten boots.

i arrive at school and wait for my friends to come to the school since i usually get here before the buses come. i see my best friend lia walk in with her friends and walk up to her.

"hey lia," i say

"hey y/n. what's up,"

"the sky. duh. okay that was so corny, pretend i never said that."

we all laugh at the weird joke. her friends and i all go to where we need too when the bell rings.

few classes later, it's finally time for gym. i go into the locker room and change into my west valley gym clothes. i tap lia in the shoulder and let her know im leaving the room.

as i walk in the gym, i see the new kid. i think his name is kenny. he has a dope shirt.

as the rest of the class comes into the gym and we start to play basketball. lia passes me the ball and i make a shot in the basket. i see in the corner of my eye, anthony larusso giving me a little smile. i walk up to lia and give her a high five in the air. i look at anthony for a second and he goes from a smile to a serious face. anthony's a cool friend. we used to be best friends but now we're just friends who don't hang out anymore. that talk every now and then. anyways.

we stand with our groups as the gym coach says, "new kid, get in there. we'll get you some gym clothes next week. larusso, thompson, you're in too. let's go!"

we all go into the court. the coach then says "all right. sub out!"

i hear thompson and larusso say "ha. look who it is." "ill cover the ballerina."

kenny dribbled the ball amazingly and makes a shot. wow, he's really good. (camp rock)

"come on, larusso, you gotta stop that!"

"i'm open!" anthony says but kenny blocks the ball and hits anthony right in the face.

i mumble to lia, "holy shit, that must've hurt. he just got facialed."

we all talk as we wait for the bell to ring. i see kenny walking up to anthony saying sorry but then hear anthony yell "bullshit!" i felt bad for kenny, so i run up to them and tell him "hey, come on. give the new kid a break, ant." putting my hand on his shoulder.

ant gives me a smile listening to what i told him and says "yeah. yeah, all right, y/n." as he leaves. i think he likes me. i form a little smile thinking about it.

i tell kenny, "just ignore them. dope shirt, by the way." he says to me, "thanks, im kenny." "nice." i then leave dribbling the ball in my hand.

YALLLLLLLLL THEY DONT HAVE A LOT OF CHEMISTRY YET BUT WE'RE GETTING THERE!! also she doesn't know he's mean to kenny !! i tried to make this as long as possible guys, sorry if it's too short.