A+

(Y/N pov)

I have been getting bad grades in some of my classes, and the school year is almost up. This have been one of the most worst school years of my life. I have been bullied and got in trouble all year round. The only reason I have got in trouble is because I got into so many fights and my grades have been so low, cause I haven't been coming to school or I came late. I been getting in fights because of my bulling. My bully name is Chresanto but everybody call him Roc. HE have been my bully for years but this year was different, cause I started to like him and I shouldn't have. And now that the school year is almost done with I have to ask all my teacher of the classes I'm felling if there's any way I can bring my grades up so I won't have to repeat the year. 

Y/N~ Mr. Wilson can I talk to you for a second?

Mr. Wilson~ Yes come on in, I have to talk to you to about your grades.

Y/N~ Yea that's what I need to talk to you about. I will like to know if there's any way I can bring them up?

Mr. Wilson well yes there is but it will be a hard thing to do, you have to give up your time and attend summer school. That means no being late, you can't miss days, and you have to do all your work including homework.

Y/N~ SUMMER SCHOOL but that's not fare you just can't give me work now or to take home???

Mr. Wilson~ I'm sorry but that's the only way. OH and one more thing, I had a talk with Roc early today and since he had bad behavior and also didn't do all his work, he will be there to help you so you will have a lil friend there!!!

When he said that I felt my heart drop hard and fell splat on the floor.

Y/N~ Roc? no no no no no I can't have Roc be there with me. I go I will do all my work if I don't have to be there with him.

Mr. Wilson~ sorry Y/N but he have to go to summer school to and we just think it will be best if you two work together since you and him will be the only ones there. But you have to go now I have a class coming in any second now.

Damn I have been bully all school year by him now I have to go to summer school with him. The summer was the only time I got a fucking break from the ass.

Shit here he come now.

Roc~ Hey hoe what's up. feeling ugly today, well as you should!!! lol.

Well at least I get to go home and get some quiet time 

(bell rings) shit I'm late again.