!¡ But I still can't be the one you want

¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡
.
.
.
.
Its been days and everything went just fit fine.
.
Except one thing

When you promise Jay something you will see him standing infront of you everyday.
It was fine in the beginning it helped them spent more time together
.
.
Jay walked inside his office without nocking while hee's secretary was there too, showing him his schedule.
He decided to wait untill she leaves.

And took his time observing the woman while she leans closer on his mans desk everytime . Is this the usual position or there is diverse version?.

"Agm" cleared his throat.

And Heeseung stared at him for a moment.

"Uh, Yuna you may leave now, we will modifie everything later" he smiled at her.

"Ok sir "
"Thank you"

Jay glared at her 'why does his secretary have to be this gorgous and why is he only noticing it now' he bite his lip feeling the danger she represents.
He have to pull something out so the older wont have eyes for anyone except him and love him only, at least for the main time, he need this man.
.
Heseung noticed him gazing at his secretary, eyeing her to be clear.

He frowned.
"Jay!"
"Hyung!" The younger turned his attention at his name being shouted out.
Finaly Heeseung is free for him only.
He was still kinda surprised it was unexpected from Jay to come visit at work, did he get lonely at home? what a baby.

He left his paper work aside from his hand and stood up from his chaire to walked toward Jay to welcome him in his embrace
He is happy that they are getting well, these days his heart feel more at ease by Jay's presence, he love him this obedient than the trublsome

Jay feels the same he just feels the needs to cuddle and kiss this one special man in his life
He approached him at the same time.

Heeseung noticed a sort of changement.
The younger like any other young adult started tacking care of his appearances, he is no more following the gangster style.
He looks different but attractive.

Finaly he started using the money on other beautiful thing just like any other rich kid, as getting a new hairstyle a new parfum like this one he has on which smells so floral and fresh scent like a female one making hee more hungry for him and want to snif his skin from close. He had also a new watch on his left wrist which surprisingly matched with hesseung's one.
.
Heeseung smiled amused Jay is naturally accepting them as a couple without being forced to.

" you.."
Jay thought his husband would compliment his look even tho he didn't put much effort afraid of calling too much attention.

"Why are you here ?"
Rather than that heeseung tried figuring out what motivited Jay
to visit his husband at work since its never on his interesting to do liste.

He may be here for one special reason, to remind him of his promise and that time is running out while he is still waiting for him to make a move. And the appearance thing was all an acte so he wont get bored from him and change his mind too early.
W

Which made heeseung smile drpe on the thought he feel more anxious about their relationship.
Would it lasting this if Heeseung is not able to keep his promise

Because he find it something impossible, searching for his mother will be as hard as searching for a needle in a haystack. plus the father absolutely reject the idea of the mother son metting eachother after a long time so he wont tell where he sent his wife, Heeseung gets all his reasons but still its so cruel.