𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

"sixth form, whirling peach!"

with a light spin and a graceful landing, the demons head bounced off the ground, rolling to the side.

the graceful woman turned, confidently making her way over to the evaporating head.

she placed a single geta on its cheek, turning it to face her.

she rest an arm on her leg.

"this was an enjoyable experience, madame. may you rest in pieces." y/n removed her geta, bowing for the demon as it violently cursed at her.

"it's already morning? you really made me chase you around this snowy canvas, didn't you?" y/n laughed, before sliding her sword back into its holster and turning around, her haori swaying as she did so.

there was a strange sound from nearby, causing y/n to turn around to the sound.

ignoring it, she leapt to the top of the tree branches, performing exquisite skills to run through the branches to get out of the snowy terrain, her light steps barely made dents in the snow that slept on the branches.

y/n looked below and in the distance, there was a man, holding a girl while a young boy watched in horror. y/n wobbled on a branch of a tree, discreetly regaining her position and silently observed.

"it's my job to chop this demons head off." the man pointed his blade at the demons neck, as it struggles to escape his grasp.

he was speaking to a boy who was huddled on the ground infront of him,

ooh... a demon you say.. hm.. ooh.. what should i have for supper tonight as i arrive to the hashiras headquarters.. y/n got lost in thought, failing to notice the commotion going on beneath her.

when she finally snapped out of her trance, the boy lay unconscious, as did the demon. the male was breaking apart some bamboo.

y/n felt her foot slipping slightly due to her bodyheat melting the snow slightly beneath her.

without thinking, she sat on the branch, and let herself slide off of it, landing in a battle stance behind the man, she gripped the handle of her sword.

"quite impressive, sir. i must admit. i was watching from afar." y/n stood, resting her leg as she put all her weight on her other leg, both of her hands holding the grip of her sword as she pretended to have witnessed everything instead of fantasising about her supper.

"l/n y/n." the man sighed before turning around, walking towards her as he gripped a piece of bamboo in his hand.

y/n raised a single finger, opening her mouth to speak.

"i-"

the man walked right past her, and toward the demon that lay behind her.

y/n turned around in fascination as she watched the man place the bamboo in her mouth, tying a red band securely around her head.

y/n noticed the males haori, being quickly to silently and unknowingly judge it.

"if you're going to judge my haori at least judge it out loud so i can hear you." the male leaned against a tree, folding his arms and glaring at her.

"oh, apologies. it's just an.. unusual haori, you wouldn't suppose telling me why you've decided on two separate designs?"

"no."

"oh." y/n glanced away toward demon, then turning further to look st the boy, her eyes widened.

"you've injured a human.." y/n gasped before rushing to the boys side, examining him for any injuries.

"there's no major injuries, maybe a concussion, but i'm not one to make assumptions." the male stated.

"may i know your name, sir? it'd be nice to call you something, you know." y/n questioned as she knelt next to the boy, combing her hand through his hair unconsciously in a motherly way.

"..." the male thought for a few seconds.

"no."

y/n furrowed her eyebrows and sighed. "well, you know my name?"

"you'll figure it out sooner or later." the male stated as he looked away.

suddenly, the boy that lay next to y/n stirred slightly, before suddenly grabbing her and holding his hatchet to her neck.

"LEAVE MY SISTER AND I ALONE OTHERWISE YOUR FRIEND WILL SUFFER." he yelled at the male.

y/n stifled a small entertained laugh. "you've got the confidence.. i like you!"

"go to the base of mount sagiri. you'll find an old man named sakonji urokodaki. tell him giyuu tomioka sent you."

hm.. his name must be giyuu tomioka..

"if you wouldn't mind, could you please lower your hatchet so i can leave? i have to be somewhere and i can't be late, it's important." y/n suddenly glared at the boy after praising him, to which he let go of her.

"i'm sorry. accept my apologies miss." the boy smiled.

"it's alright, kid. you've got a lot to learn about the world of demons." y/n winked and turned away.

"farewell, giyu. and.."

"tanjiro kamado."

"..and farewell tanjiro." y/n smiled, before leaping back up into the branches and continuing to make her way down the snowy slopes.

————————————

hi

this story is very unexpected but due to my newfound giyuu obsession i've had to 😋

lmk what u think so far even though there's been no plot developments 💀