Forever Darkness

Hey :) Please don't judge me since this is only my first book that i write on wattpad. my sister convinced me to write for better english so i hope you support me and help.

Please FAN, COMMENT, VOTE :D

Dedicated to TrixyLOLpotato -------- my sister :)

----------------------------

'BOOM'     'CRACK'      'POOF'        'BAMM'

The war has begun. The battle between Freedom and Darkness. Desdemona and her demonic minions are in a major combat with Avery and her angelic followers. You see, Queen Desdemona and Queen Avery used to be twin twevils. Sisters.

This was 200 centuries ago, and they still live. In the region, dead gargoyles lying on the floor, missing body parts, angels wrapped in their bloody stained wings, ghouls splattered, weapons diffused all over the dirt. But the war was still going, daggers, bombs, guns, swords flew about charging to each others territory. Angels used their power, Devils used their magic.

The Devils acheivement was to aim for the Castle of Freedom (The White Gates) to behold the almighty Diamond to dominate the world, turn it upside down from what it looks like today in the Devils eye. Queen Avery tries her best to defend her land in order to protect the secret gem hidden beneath the grounds.

Queen Desdemona would never give up her battle. Since her husband, Desmond has past away of food poisoning. She would attempt to get victory and to keep away from failure. Desmond was her husband, her King, her saviour, her evil partner. When he died, he burst into dark flame and vanished in a blink of an eye. Tears spring out of her evil eyes and that's when the real challenge began.

Queen Avery has hidden the diamond secretly beneath the floors of the castle. Her father had chosen her to protect the gem instead of Desdemona. No one trusted Desdemona for her witchy actions when she was young. Avery was responsible for everything in the house.

But for now, who won the battle? Or will it go on for centuries to come by and wait for a Saviour to decide who is victorious?

--------------

I'm sorry its short but next chapter will probably be longer. Special thanks to my cousin and sister for supporting me through this story :D

TimTamLe

TrixyLOLpotato