hayate the combat butler

PART 1 #

one day their was a handsome boy named Hayate but he was very poor ,he work and study,he study at  uchikys highschool,and work for mr .Takeshi,soon it was christmass and Hayate went out and so a girl he was very cold so he needed to have a hot chocolate but she doesnt now how to use a soda machine so Hayate help her he ask " did you put some monny on it?"  "ow thats why it doesnt want to give me a hot chocolate and I need to do it fast because if i wont i will freeze to death" answered the girl" ow, here,were this" said Hayate and lend his jacket to the girl "wait there i'm just gonna pee" then Hayate went to the toilet,when he got back the girl shouted from help,because she was kidnap,then Hayate gets his bike and chase the speeding car,wen he was in  front the men just bump him on perpouse but Hayate stickedon the wind shield,when he rescuse the girl "thanks for rescuing me for that  im gonna make 1 of your wish,whats your wish?   "can you give me a job " ask Hayate before he fainted, because  MR,Tackeshi had knowned that Hayate lied on his age ,he already had a new job,when he faint, he was  dreaming about sanata klaus "I wont give you any gift,because you lied and that is a very notty to do that "  santa said , when he woke up he ask him self "is this heaven?" a girl answered "no its the house off the girl that you save"