𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 16

It's been one week after the Deena and Sam incident. Deena didn't attend to school for the entire week, but her friends came to see her and assist her with the activities she needed to complete.

It's now Saturday, and Angel has decided to pay Deena a visit after not seeing her in a week.

𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I decided to pay Deena a visit at her home because she hadn't been to school in a week and I was missing her as well.

I dressed in a oversized shirt and some of my jeans. To avoid seeming overly dry, I apply a small amount of chapstick to my lips. My Mom and Dad are watching TV in the living room when I come downstairs.

"Hey, where are you going kiddo?" Dad inquired. "To see my friend Deena," I replied as I slipped on my sneakers. "Okay, just be careful honey bye," Mom said. "Okay, bye Mom and Dad," I replied as I exited the house.

I got into my car and turned it on. I wanted to give Deena a small treat, so I went to Burger King to place an order. "Hello, welcome to Burger King," the woman said. "What can I get for you?" she asked. "Two cheeseburgers, fries, and coke, please." I said "Okay, anything else?" she said "No, that's all." I said "Okay, just wait for your order to be done," she said.

I pull into the parking area and park my car. I simply sit there thinking about Deena and how lovely her brown eyes, lips, and brunette hair are. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my car window. My order has been delivered. I reached into my pocket and handed the money to the delivery man.

I got in my car and drove all the way to Deena's.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was just lying in my bed, listening to music and staring at the ceiling. I felt my eyes closing, but when I heard a knock on the door, they immediately opened.

I yelled, "Josh, someone's at the door!!!" but got no response. Someone knocked again, "JOSH," I said, but no response. I sighed as I stood up. I descend the stairs and open the door, which reveals Angel.

"Um.. hi Angel, what are you doing here?" I asked, "I just want to know if you're okay because you're not at school." Angel replied, "Oh yeah, im fine, it's just a lot of shit is going on yk" I said, scratching the back of my neck, "Okay that's good, and oh by the way, I bought food."

"Oh thank you Angel," I said, grabbing the paper bag. "You're welcome," she said with a chuckle. "Do you want to come in?" I asked. "Ohh no, I'm leaving now anyways," Angel said "Well okay, thanks again bye" I said and shut the door.

𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I've just returned home and went upstairs to my room. I changed into my nightgown and went downstairs to eat dinner.

"How did it go?" my mother asked. "Go what?" I inquired. "The visit to your friend's house," she replied. "Oh yeah, it's great," I replied with a bright smile. "Okay," she replied.

We were soon done eating and talking. I went upstairs to my room and stared at the ceiling with a smile on my face, remembering Deena once more. While cuddling my teady bear, I felt my eyes close and slipped to sleep.

_____________________
So this is a Angel and Deena chapter but I promise that Sam will be back in the next one but you guys just wait for another chapter...

LOVE YOU!!❤️💜❤️💜❤️