Waldo x Steve

This is very old, and actually the first gay smut I've ever written
--
It all started with sweet kisses. Tender and soft. But damn did it turn into something hot 'n nasty! Just kidding. But hey, blame this all on Cletus & alcohol.
"STEEEVVVEEEE!" The man-child whined from said roommate's bed.
It was currently three in the morning. And of course Cletus had hijacked his roommate/almost lover and taken him out drinking. Of fucking course. Now, the drunken Brit was Steve's fucking problem. He sighed loudly as he exited the bathroom, met with half lidded brown eyes watching him (almost) sexily from his bed.
All the dirty thoughts came flooding through his skull at once. Only when Waldo stood up from the bed did he notice his attire. Oh. Dear. Fucking. God. Um, yes, clean up on isle.. STEVE'S PANTS.
"Steven- Steve, I'm boreddd. Lets play!"
"Wha-"
With not even enough time to react, the raven haired roommate found himself underneath Waldo's body on his bed. Huh, and he'd always though the brit would be the submissive one. So many scents clouded Steve's noise. He didn't know which one to let his body trust.
The strong sickly smell of alcohol that clung to the brit's lips? What was left of Waldo's own natural scent? Or his own newly clean scent. Steve wasn't even sure he could trust himself with anything pertaining to Waldo at the moment. But, there he was.
Stuck between his friend and his bed, with not even a paper thin space between their two bodies. His eyes wandered up to gaze deep into Waldo's own lust filled eyes. Oh god, he just knows his looks just the same. The Brit shifted and moved so he had his legs straddling Steve's waist and his forearms resting on either sides on his friend's head.
"Oh, Steven.." Waldo said, moving his right hand to brush some of the raven hair lovingly from his friend's forehead and eye.
"Now- that's better. Now I can actually see how fucking cute you are!"
Ok, so drunk Waldo is a little devil but still kinda the same? Weird. Anyway, the Brit chuckled and leaned his head down, nibbling at Steve's ear. Shivering, the shorter male gasped at the sensation. Great, all his pent up sex steam was getting to him, he needs to stay focused and not take advantage of his friend when he's like this.
Pushing almost roughly on the Brits shoulders, Steve moved his head and ear region out of Waldo's reach. And of course, causing immediate whining from the man-child.
"Steveee."
"Nope, Waldo you are fucking drunk. You don't really want this. How about we get up and I can tuck you in an-" Steve's speech obviously went to deaf ears, as the Brit was too busy staring down Steve's neck. Most likely wondering how many marks he could make on the alabaster skin.
Breathing heavy, Waldo went for it. Fitting his head perfectly in the crook of Steve's neck, he began to softly kiss before nibbling the skin. The nibbling, of course, soon turned to biting. No doubt there will be proof tomorrow. All while he was doing this, Steve became a panting, partially moaning mess.
Waldo's hand, the one that he used to brush away his friend's fringe, was now petting the soft parts of Steve's cheek. Dancing lightly over the skin, his thumb 'accidentally' slips into Steve's open mouth, letting the wet muscle inside lick and play with it. It doesn't take long before the shorter male is soon pushing up against him. Waldo grins to himself, happy that he found the sweet spot on Steve's neck. Steve groans and using his hands, forcefully dragged Waldo's head up by the hair to level with his.
They clash in the most ungrateful way. Mostly teeth, tongues are rummaging new territory no less leaving behind so much saliva. Steve couldn't be happier. I mean- he could, but what the fuck ever. He took the lead in kissing, dominating Waldo with his tongue.
Though, the Brit did tend to sneak a nibble or suck on Steve's bottom lip & snake bites. When air becomes a problem, they pull apart. Faces still inches apart and foreheads touching. If it weren't for the heavy scent of alcohol, Steve would have actually though this was really all Waldo. He gasps when the Brit suddenly decides to grab his crotch though (technically Waldo's) sweatpants.
"Ya like that eh, love?" His once slurred speech was gradually getting better as he whispered naughty things into his best friend's ear, all while grabbing at his dick.
It took him a small moment to realize how much he had lost himself in thought of his new activities with Waldo and had gained a boner. Said meat muscle was currently being groped upon by his supposedly 'innocent' best friend and roommate. The brunette giggled hysterically (yes I mean giggle, Waldo does not laugh he giggled like a school girl) as he watched Steve's face contort out of pleasure.
"F-fucking... shit.." The only words that Steve could really form at the moment came tumbling out.
While Waldo's hand worked on his groin, Steve manages to slip his hands up and under Waldo's loose fitting Space Hamsters t-shirt and gently rode it up his chest until it was at his neck. Gently tugging it up past the brits head, fluffing up his hair in the process. Just made him 10x sexier. Hell yeah.
"God fucking damn it! Waldo just fucking touch me already!" Steve screamed, certain to wake a few sleeping neighbors.
"With pleasure."
Sliding down the waistband of his sweat pants, Waldo too moved down so that he was eye level with Steve's joy stick. Pants around his ankles, breathless, lying panting in his own bed at the mercy of his roommate. Mother was right, heaven does indeed exist. And right now, Steven was in it.
Making eye contact, the shorter male could see now how dark Waldo's eyes had become. They were so different from their usually bubbly earth feeling, nope, this was defiantly sexier. Steve was so engrossed in the Brits eyes he almost didn't notice the tongue that darted out and dragged along his shaft. Almost. Waldo stopped and watched him, watched as his back lifted off the comforter and his hips jerk up to feel more.
Chuckling, he returns to what he was doing. Only this time dragging his tongue up along the head. Tasting the salty pre-cum.
"Mmm, you actually taste pretty good love. Actually amazing! Mind if I just eat you up?" That seductive bastard.
Fearing he would stop, Steve almost violently, nodded his head. Urging the Brit to lick and touch him more.
TO BE CONTINUED..