He saved me - Niall Horan Fan Fiction

**

In 1993 my father passed away , just one year after I was born. My mother met another man when I was only 7.

In mid 2000 My mother and stepfather started taking drugs and abusing me.

As soon as they went out to drink I would lock myself in my room and cry myself to sleep , hoping that they would not abuse me. But every night they did.

When they got home they would wake me up just to hurt me.

They would hit me.

They would punch me.

They would kick me.

They left scars that I still have to this day.

They left bruises that took months to heal.

This is why I have no friends.

They would bully me for having scars and bruises covering my body. But it wasn't my fault.

One day when I went to school , something worse happened. I was beaten by older boys they left bruises and made me bleed , which gave people more reason to bully me. Teachers just stood and watched.

I was unwanted and was nothing to everyone.

Even my own family didn't want to come visit. I was an only child which made it worse. I never had a brother or sister to look out for me.

I was walking home from the super market one night ,there was a massive crash. I run over to where the people were crowding. I look at the number plates , I realised it was my mother and stepfathers car. I had to wait at least a week to find out if they were alive or not.

**

This is the first chapter , and a cliff hanger . It's a short chapter ill try to make them longer . Sorry :)