𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

[ 3rd person's POV ]

[Author's Note : Tommy came out to Wilbur, Phil and Techno as trans a few weeks before. Tommy is 12 at the time, and Wilbur is 20.]

[   ×××   ]

"Wil?" Tommy looked up at his elder Brother, as Wilbur tucked him into Bed."Yeah Big Man?"

"C-Can you sing me to sleep-" Wilbur chuckled softly, he sat on end of the bed "I thought you were too old for that type of stuff Toms." The Blonde grew embarrassed "I am too old for you singing me to sleep but-" The brunette Cutted him off "' But' what?"

"It makes me feel safe-" Wilbur smiled at the sound of that, he got up and left the room, A few minutes later he came back with his Acoustic Guitar, Phil got it for him when he went on a trip with Techno, their father's old friend.

Wilbur sat on the edge of the bed, tuning his Guitar "So, What do you want me to sing?" 

" ' Remember you ',like you always sang to me when I was younger ." Tommy smiled "You got it Big man!" Tommy rolled his eyes as Wilbur winked at him. The brunette started to strum his Guitar "Marceline,"  Wilbur sang softly "is it just you and me in the wreckage of the world?"  Tommy yawned, as he slowly dozed off  "That must be so confusing for a little boy.."

"And I know you're going to need me here with you...But I'm losing myself, and I'm afraid you're gonna lose me too." Wilbur, sat his guitar down near the bed, and looked at Tommy who was sleeping. "Good Night, Big Man." He got up and left as quietly as he could.

[ ××× ]

Tommy, trembled as he heard footsteps close by. it was his third time trying to escape from his tormentor, Dream. He was hidden behind a tree, his feet was aching from all the running he's been doing trying to get as far away from Logstedshire, he was also hit by one of Dream's arrows in the shoulder.

The blonde winced as he took the arrow out of his shoulder, "TOMMY...I KNOW YOUR HERE SOMEWHERE.." Dream yelled from a distance, Tommy quickly gotten up and started to run again, Dream mentioned that Techno's house was nearby.. Tommy thought, he noticed smoke coming from far away, he sighed in relief knowing he'll be away from that lunatic.

thoughts swirled around in his head as he ran toward the smoke, 

what if dream finds me again.

what if he tortures me again.

should I go back?

Tommy shook the thought off, as he noticed techno's house in the distance. He ran as fast as he could, tears streaming down his face. his bare feet was met with cold snow, as he walked on the snowy terrain. he looked to see if anybody was around, to find himself face to face with techno.

"what are you doing here?!" Techno raised his eyebrow, "Oh hey Techno- I just wanted to visit you thats all..." Tommy backed up a tad "well your not supposed to be here Tommy, you lost that privilege a long time ago.." Techno was about to hit him.

 Tommy raised his hands in self defense, he looked terrified of what Techno was gonna do to him."are you alright-" Techno was kinda worried, even if the child betrayed him, he's still Phil's son. 

"I-I'm fine, I'll leave..I'm sorry.." Tommy began to walk away in tears, I fucking knew it.. he wouldn't help me, nobody will.. Tommy went back to Logstedshire, he was going to bleed out at this point, his shirt was soaked in blood and sweat as he limped back to his tent, he sat down and began to cry.

"Tommy..." Tommy looked up in fear, Dream was glaring at him. 

[ ××× ]