Chapter 1

Please bear with me on this first chapter :) Enjoy

Why does my head feel like a drum kit being pounded by a hammer? The pillow I was laid on was comfortable that I would melt into it if my head wasn't pulsating. I groaned, stupidly thinking that moving around will put a stop to it, but it only got worse.

I decided to finally open my eyes, only squeeze it shut again after being hit by rays of sunlight. That's weird. I never get sunlight through my window since my room is facing west.

Using my hands to block the blinding light, I raised my eyelids to scan an unrecognizable room. This was my cue to panic upon the revelation that this isn't my bedroom at all. I scattered out of the tousled sheets, causing my head to reach a whole new level of aching sensations. My bare legs to immediately shiver, making me to look down. I spotted two wrong things. I don't have pyjamas or shorts on and I wore a large grey t-shirt that certainly didn't belong to me.

Horrified, I scanned the room in panic, trying to find any clothing that I might own. When I found my jeans hanging on a lamp, I immediately snatched it, knocking the lamp to the floor in the process. That would've concerned me if I wasn't so busy panicking. I was trying to find my top, but I couldn't.

"Good morning, love." My head immediately whipped around to follow the deep, raspy voice. A towering curly-haired male came out from the kitchen, carrying a spatula. He beamed at me seductively, revealing deep dimples. To make it worse, he was shirtless, so I was extremely uncomfortable. I almost wanted to take off this t-shirt and shove it at him, but I would be more uncomfortable with only a bra.

"W-Who are you?"

His smile melted away, followed by disappointment. "You don't remember?"

I didn't have time to ponder over where I possibly met him because I was searching for a way out. Whether I know him or not, there's no denying he brought me here against my will, because I don't remember coming here. Who knew what this guy did to me?

He was in the way of the door which I'm assuming is the exit, so that's excluded. I considered the window to my right, but we might be too high since I could partly see the rooftop of a building.

When he slowly took a small step forward, my feet instantly broke into a run in an attempt to be as far away from him as possible. I had been so still that my headaches have toned down, until now.

I only planned to pathetically huddle in fear in a far corner, but when I heard his rapid footsteps behind me, I continued running.

We circled around the couch a few times since there wasn't enough space to run around in, but it only made my headaches worse, so I was unable to think. I stopped to balance myself and thankfully, he stopped as well at the opposite side.

"Please, don't be scared," he stated softly, giving me a pleading look and widening his sparkling eyes. It didn't affect me a bit.

I scanned the room again for any kind of exit. I spotted a door nearest to me. I switched glances between him and that door, wondering if I could outrun him in time.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he stated softly, trying to make eye contact with me. I avoided his gaze and sprinted towards the door.

I successfully locked the door behind me and found myself in a bathroom. I leaned against the sink while I painfully take in the headache that I just made worse. When I found myself looking back at a mirror, I turned my head away after seeing I looked horrible with my disheveled hair.

I jumped when I heard two knocks from the door. "I won't force you out, but just listen to me."

No. I don't want to hear any excuses that might just fool me. I was about to argue when a wave of nausea hit me, so I bowed my head down the porcelain bowl.