Kidnapped (one direction)

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

I was walking home from my job at Nandos. I walked up to the door and grabbed my keys from my pocket and opened the door.

My two sisters came into the view. I'm the oldest of my sisters. I'm 15 while my sisters Brianna and Lillian are 12 and 10. My parents are on a holiday for 4 weeks in Hawaii.

Brianna also known as Bri has got chocolate brown hair that fall in curls and are up to her waist. She gets her hair from mum. Bri has dark green eyes which she got from dad. Bri is pretty tall for her age. Bri is very smart but can be extremely sassy.

Lillian also known as Lilly has got blonde hair that is curly and falls down to her chest. She gets the hair colour from dad. Lilly has green eyes. She is an average height for a 10 year old. Lilly is very sweet but is very emotional.

And me, I'm Kaitlyn. Better known as Kate. I have straight blonde hair. And I have ocean blue eyes. I got my eye colour from dad. I am very tall for the age of 15. I am smart but am the 'leader' of my sisters. The strongest.

I look at my two sisters, they have tears in their eyes and are shaking furiously in fear.

I kneel down in front of them an say "Hey Bri, Lilly why are you crying?".

They start to cry more. I am as confused as ever. I went to hug them but somebody, no two somebodies hold me back.

I freeze in fear. Then snap out once I see two people holding my sisters. I thrash around trying to get away from their grasps.

"Let go of my sisters" I screamed. I wiggled out of their grasp and ran towards my sisters.

I punch the person holding Bri square in the face and same to the person holding Lilly. They fall onto the floor holding their faces. "Bri, Lilly run!" I shout.

They look at me "what about you?!" One of the people hold onto me, "just go!!!" They turn to run out the door but another person stands in their way and grabs them.

"Let them go take me instead!" I scream. All of them chuckle and one answers "what's the fun in that, if you can keep all?"

I struggled harder. One of the masked guys came up to me and put a handkerchief covering my nose and mouth. i started struggling.

"Breath it in! Now!" Another masked person said. I couldn't keep my breath in anymore and breathed it in.

I started feeling dizzy and before the blackness took over me I heard screams and sobbing. "Good girl, now boys lets get them back to be our slaves"

And then I gave into the blackness