Chap 1 : the rainy day

It was a day like another, a rainy day.

Melia was looking at the sky from the bus and was secretly hoping to fell asleep and to wake up thousand milles away from this town.

She was living in Paris , the town of love, a stereotype which was an big lie to her. Because she never met the love of her life and especially here. The only things that made her happy but at the same time anxious was to think about her future.

Her eyes were closing little by little , The place became black with a big shadow. Until she heard a voice.

Excuse me , little girl , do you hear me ?

-Ye yes what do you want ? said Melia in front of the officer

-Can you show me your ticket?

-Hum yes , let me take a look at my bag , answered the girl knowing very well that she didnt paid her tickets because she didnt had enough money.

At this short moment she decided to create a new identity

-Did you found it ? asked the officer

-Oh , Malia decided to look around her and saw everyone watching her , I dont find it , Im sorry.

-So I have to take your name for the fine.

-Oh , yes my name is Anna Canrique and Im from Paris , said the girl by looking into the officers eyes knowing very well everything was false.

-Come with me outside the bus

Once she was outside she looked at the bus leaving in the middle of the night during a rainy day.

-So whats your surname again ? asked the officer.

-Caral

-not Canrique?

Malia knew that she had to run away from him she decided to count in her head

1

-Excuses me , can your answer my question

2

-I dont have much time , tell me your real name

3

And she ran the fastest she could as her life was in danger, behind her the officer was trying to caught her.

-Hey come back! was yelling the old man

-Im so sorry!

-No you have to pay, shit Im too old for that. After saying that he decided to stop after his heart wasnt feeling it anymore.

Malia was still running without looking at the road.

A bunch of thought came to her and was drowning her spirit.

She was too deconcentrate that she didnt saw the car coming right into her.

The only things that she heard was a noise before being knock out.

Once she woke up , a bunch of people was watching her she looked at her left and she saw a girl who told her "Im so sorry".

Melia was asking herself what was going on and why this girl was sorry , until she saw how she was dressed. She had a sticky outfit which was all black and her hair was shorter.

She immediately looked at the girl , who was looking at her with tears in her eyes and asked

-Where am I ? Tell me

She looked at her without saying a word

-Tell me now or Im going to k.. said Melia after being interrupted by a tall man