Chapter 1, The Cancellation

I was sipping some tea from a mug, waiting for Ink to get here for our date, when I heard a ping, taking my phone out. I saw the message was from Ink, it read, "Hey sorry, I won't be able to make it today. I'm not feeling very well" I feel disappointed as I read this. This has been happening a lot recently in the past couple of weeks. I sighed into my tea as I placed it on the table. I messaged back, "Oh okay, I hope you feel better soon 😞" putting my phone down as I rested my face in my hands. I was more frustrated than disappointed now, this has been happening a lot and when I do see him there are other people around. We never get alone time anymore, I miss just cuddling and reading in peace. I look at the tea, picking it up slowly and sipping it. Once I finish I wave to the waiter, getting the check for my tea paying and leaving a tip before leaving. I teleported back home, walking over to my little hammock and sitting on it lightly, snuggling an Ink doll I made. My head started to throb, as I developed a headache, I laid down on the hammock causing it to rock back and forth for a bit.

Waking up, I'm disoriented. I'm not sure how long I was asleep. I yawn while checking my phone. It shows that I have been asleep for around 2-3 hours. It's so peaceful right now, I was thinking for a bit before deciding I'm going to make a stuffed animal for Ink. I need stuff though I don't have very many colors, just the bare minimum. While I was at the store I picked up more things for the eyes like new colors. I got the colors of yarn I needed before heading back. I headed to a Metaphysical shop, walking around I saw some tiny little satin bags that you could put the crystals in. I pick it up and look at the crystals now. I want some more but which ones, hm I pick up a tiny piece of quartz to put in the stuffed animal. It'll offer protection to Ink. I saw a big amethyst that was pretty. I picked it up and walked to the dried herbs looking through them. Finally deciding on some lavender and some chamomile, I checked out and teleported back home. Humming I set things out on the 'ground' getting them ready.

I put the quartz and a piece of lavender and chamomile into the satin bag I got. Setting it aside, getting my knitting stuff in order to contemplate what I'm going to make, I started to sketch out a template on some wax paper. I tried different types of parrots deciding on a simple but complicated one, I smiled before starting to knit. I paused for a minute before getting my phone out, putting on music and messaging Ink, saying I love him. I made sure it was loud music so I could zone out while knitting, making it go by quicker. As I did it I started to notice small things in the work fixing them many, many times over again until he was basically done, I was wrapping up sewing his eyes in. The body just needs to be turned back out and then stuffed. Once I finished that I put the tiny satin bag in as a 'heart' and then I sewed the last of it up. It's so cute I hug it lightly before putting it down, taking my phone out and taking a picture to send to Ink before I think to myself I should surprise him with it later on for now- I need to clean, badly.

Once I was done cleaning I tried to think of what I was going to do next. There wasn't much to do so I ended up sitting down on my hammock, reading a book quietly until I got bored of it. Getting up again, pacing quietly until I decided to make another Puppet, let me be clear, not a doll. I was halfway done, I was making a Nightmare puppet, interesting. I went ahead and let myself zone out and finished the puppet which was pretty quick considering how tired I am again. I zoned out, Not thinking of anything at all. I'm not entirely there now. Bleh, I'm bored. What should I do? I stood up and ended up going to Nightmares Castle ima go steal some food 😌 Mostly Chocolate if I'm 100% honest. I teleported into their Kitchen silently going through their pantry and cupboards taking what I wanted and stuffing my pockets. Then I saw what I wanted but they had a sticky note on it, "Cross's do not touch." 👀. I took them and finished up getting snacks and stole a Blanket from the couch. I teleported to Outer, laying out the blanket and emptying my sweatshirt out onto it. I sat down humming lightly enjoying the sight. I don't get tired of it, it's so different and amazing every time, I just sigh taking it in.

My phone buzzed so I checked it. It was a message from Ink just simply saying "I love you and miss you so so so so so much." My heart fluttered and my face glowed a light blue, I love him so much. I replied back "I love and miss you so much too < 3". I put my phone back down and started eating my stolen goods (mostly the Chocolate), humming to a song I enjoy. I looked at the sky again. It's so pretty, I watch as the stars shift and move.