Entry One.

Dear.... Diary,
Today I went for an innocent walk when I started to get picked on by mortals.... They took my scarf and ran away with it. Of course I chased after them, that was one of the only things papi ever gave me... They threw it in the mud and stomped on it. One even spit on it... I felt so upset and angry.... that I started crying.... That's when a boy walked up and pushed one of the boys.
"Hey! Leave him alone!" The angry German yelled. A girl ran up next and stuck her tongue out, "It's not nice to be mean to someone you don't know!" The French girl yelled. I watched in disbelief as the kids ran away.
"Are jou okay?" The albino turned to me, reaching out a hand to help me up. I hesitated and took his hand as he pulled me up. "S-Sì.... I'm fine..." I answered quietly, wiping my face which was covered in dirt and tears. "Mon ami? Are you sure?" The blonde asked, looking at me in concern. "S-Sì..." I murmured as I picked up my scarf.
"Gracias... For helping me even though I don't know ch'ou...." I mumbled, looking at the ground. "Hey! Jou vere getting picked on! Of course zhe awesome me helped. It's not right picking on zhe veak." I stared at him in disbelief. The girl smiled, "J'aime Étoile Bonnefoy. Zhis is-" "The name's Himmel Beilschmidt! Vhat's jour name?" He asked, eyeing me curiously. "M-my name? I-it's.... it's Andrés Carriedo.. Nice to meet ch'ou..."

So to sum it up, I met my best friends today. We created the next Bad Touch Trio since our papi's before called themselves that. I'm so happy I have actual friends!
I guess I should go, sorry for taking up so much space, diary.

Sincerely,
Andrés Francisco Carriedo