Prologue

Keira's POV

"Are we there yet, Crider?" I complain to my driver. (Not officially a driver)

"Were just a little bit there Keira." Crider answered me back.

"Just make it fast, ok?" I suddenly talk to him again.

"Okay,okay.." Crider answered me back again

(How rude you, you are so dissapointing to my life Crider...)

"Oh another thing crider, whats the name of that boy again?" I ask to him

"Its Darren Espanto , why?"

"Oh nothing...(im gonna meet that boy. I think he's life was fun other than mine.. sigh.. sometimes i want to have some rest but he's life is..)"

....suddenly

"Keira were here..keira..keira!" Crider snap out my imagination

"Uhh..huhh!!!......."

"Were already here Keira"

"Yeah.. iknow!! Dont be fool!! Ah... im...j-j-just ha-having a ..." i said but he cut off.

"Now Go!!! Its about 15 minutes only!! Get out now!!!" Crider shouted me

I go out my car and running to the Dressing room. I ran and ran until i suddenly bumped into a lady..

"Ouch!!....oh! Im so sorry..(wait! I think i know this person..) Hah! Its Nora!
My assistant.
"Oh!! Keira! Its you! (Nora was surprised) "Yes Its Me!" (Answer back to her)
"Let we talk later, its about 12 minutes only to go to the stage." (Nora is so.. well y'know.)

I pick the Microphone on my pocket and walking slowly until i heard some introductions coming from the host at the stage.

"We are now introducing you , coming from the other country's World famous singer-songwriter."

"(Wait! i heard the word, world's famous singer-songwriter....)

World's famous singer-songwriter...

"Ha!!!... Thats me!! Uhmm Nora , wheres the s-stage????" Im feeling nevously

"Well.. that way! Now Go keira! You can do it!" (She feel proud, huh.)

"O-okay!" I said.

As i run myself to the stage until the spotlight straighted on me.
(And the song suddenly began.....)