Prologue: Truce

3rd POV

Just outside a warehouse in Mustafu city, pro heroes and students from U.A looked like they were preparing for battle. The leader of this group of heroes and students, the number one hero Endeavor, stood in front of them all.

Endeavor: I hope you all understand that this is our best chance of defeating the League of Villains, we won't ever get a chance like this again, so we can't afford to make any mistakes, understood?

Everyone: Understood!

Endeavor: Alright, on three we move in! One!

The students and heroes quickly readied themselves.

Endeavor: Two!

They all then activated their quirks, prepared to attack.

Endeavor: THREE!!!

An array of battle cries were let out and both heroes and students charged into the warehouse. As the first half of heroes and students entered the warehouse, they were fully prepared for a fight, but to their surprise... the warehouse was completely dark. As the last of the heroes and students filtered inside the building, they were all very alarmed to hear the sound of the warehouse locking up.

Miruko: Damnit! It was a trap!

???: I'd call you heroes idiots, but we fell for the same thing... know what? No, we're all idiots.

The lights inside of the warehouse suddenly started flickering on and revealed, to the heroes' complete and utter shock, the LOV sitting down at a table with depressed and defeated expressions. A few people ignored the shock of what they were seeing and tried activated their quirks, only to find that they weren't working.

Bakugou: What did you do to our quirks you damn villains?!?!

Dabi: Jesus kid, calm down. Look, we're currently in the same boat as you all, and from what we've heard, it's gonna be a REALLY long ride.

A collective murmurs of agreements came from the other members from the LOV. As the heroes and villains went back and forth, the ever analytical Izuku Midoirya scanned the building in search of an escape, what he didn't expect to see and hear was a screen flickering on just above them all, followed by maniacal laughter.

???: AHAHAHAHA! It's funny how dumb you all are.

The heroes looked angered by the blunt statement.

Bakugou: Who the hell do you think you are?! Where the hell are you?! Show yourself extra!!!

???: Tempting offer, how about a compromise? Instead of doing what you say, why don't I completely restructure your face?

They all heard a snap followed by Bakugou screaming, a reasonable scream as his ears, nose, and eyes had all swapped places with each other. This caused a majority of the room to spill their lunch because of how disgustingly horrifying the scene in front of them was, as a plus side though, all their vomit was cleared up in an instant.

???: HAHAHAHA! Hey Ma look! I made a Picasso!

Dabi: And that's the psycho who tricked us all.

???: Hehe, that look suits you Bakahoe, but don't worry, I'll turn you back to normal!

Another snapping sound echoed out and Bakugou was back to normal, still screaming though.

???: Can't have you looking like a walking foetus before the festivities begin, that'd make you more likeable than you are right now, and we don't want that now do we?

Shigaraki looked over at Bakugou with... Sympathy?

???: Wait, hold on a minute, why are there some no shows? I need everyone here.