Teaser

"How does it feel like to become a face of Gucci just because you sucked my dick, Taehyung?"

"I don't owe you anything, Jungkook." I gritted my teeth at him.

"I'm surprised that you forgot how desperately you were begging me to fuck you that night." He smiled like he simply knew everything, slowly getting closer to my ear.

"Like a dirty little slut. Hungry for my dick." He whispered into my ear. And I felt how my bottom lip was shaking from anger.

I wasn't going to admit that. I did what I did. It's done. Forgotten.

"I see Jungkook, you seem to be having a hard time when you are not fucking me. Maybe you should find yourself another toy." I spat words viciously out of my mouth, trying to hold myself back. One step closer and I would either hit him or kiss him.

The atmosphere was filled with our dirty talk. Vengeful looks, anger, and spite.

"But you know I sympathize with you, Jungkook. If I would be you I would also try to fuck me right now." I smirked at him and closely watched his reaction.

If there would be one thing that Jungkook hates the most it would definitely be losing.

"Is that so?" Jungkook groaned into my ear with his husky voice. I could feel on my skin how much he wanted to fuck me.

"Then look straight into my eyes and tell me that you don't want this."

Hi my little bunnies, I hope you liked a small teaser for TFOG (The Face Of Gucci) and you are excited for the next chapter as much as I am

Hi my little bunnies, I hope you liked a small teaser for TFOG (The Face Of Gucci) and you are excited for the next chapter as much as I am. Please note that English is not my first language, so there is a chance that I will make some grammatical mistakes. I will see you in the next chapter then!

+ This story has its own playlist on Spotify (the link will be in the comments)