The Emotion of Life

Nothing, what life begins with and ends with. The result of the actions of us humans will eventually lead to our downfall, thus letting the never ending cycle to once again repeat itself.

Happiness, The main emotion a person can feel. They are capable of using this emotion to either supply themselves or supply others with the feeling of happiness, usually through gifts and love.

Friendship, giving complete strangers our happiness, entrusting them entirely, hoping to stay with them until the bitter end.

Betrayal, those friends that were trusted so much lose touch, giving out reasons on why they no longer can hang out, or hang around, even after all that was given to them.

Abandonment, they finally lost all touch with you, no longer wanting to see you for the rest of time, selfishly keeping the happiness that you had given them in order for them to enjoy themselves.

Suffering, caused by abandonment, leaving a hole where your happiness once belonged.

Blame, What had you done wrong? Why did they leave you? Was there any way this could have been avoided? These questions repeat in your head on end, for day upon days, causing you to suffer more.

Depression, the result of your never ending suffering. You begin to sleep in more, skip more meals. This then becomes a habit, bags forever under your eyes, your body reduced to skin and bones. You now have to wear baggy clothing to avoid teachers and parents questioning you.

Hatred, they are the reason you are like this, they are what caused you to the near brink of death. You hate them, without them, your life would have been so much better.

Guilt, you despise yourself for thinking those things, honestly, why would you do that to them, they aren't
the reason you're like this, right?

And in the End, Resentment, Resentment towards others, Resentment towards yourself. Why had you been born? What was the point of your life? Why did you have to suffer such a heavy burden given from the oh so horrible thing known as life.

Nothing, the end of it all, who cares if you're gone, right?