One hour

It was an unusual night, the last night. Nothing were to be heard. The sky was growing into a pit of nothing. I glanced at my phone. One hour. No more. Those too words were swarmming through my head. All around, houses would shut their light. They knew what was coming and so did I. The sky was now colorless. The only thing visible in the sky was a brown dot, getting bigger and bigger. Scientists said it was a black hole going to consume everything and time was almost up. There was nothing I could do. Paralyzed, in fear I called my son and told him that what ever he does try to enjoy it. Thats all I could bare to tell him. All my mouth had time to say. All my brain had time to think. All. I hide in my bedroom. My eyes start to leak while I stare at my wedding picture. My wife had died in the war from aganst my planet, Planet Z. Against our  prosperous moon, who had conquered much of our solar system. But now, half of our solar system is no more. I can only wait. 45 minutes... Time is flying... 30 minutes... I am hiding under my bed covers in hope to survive. 10 Minutes... I can feel our planet being shaken. This is it. One hour has passed. 5 minutes... 3 minutes... 1 minute...  My house levitates. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. No mo-...