The dark side of toy story.

[English version]

Once upon a time, there was a porcelain doll. She was beautiful. She had lovely wavy brown hair and blue eyes. Her skin was white like lily. She had beautiful blue and white dress with lace. In her hair she always had blue rose.

She had no name. She was only Doll. The whole day she was sitting in the shop window and she was looking on crowd of people. She saw various types of people, old and young, slim and fat, beautiful and ugly. She saw simply everybody. It was too boring. One mooring, when she got up, she noticed something new. In the shop opposite side of street they didn't have only stuffed toy, but there was a new doll too.

It was a beautiful prince. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was standing and looking on red rose, which he held in his hand. He didn't move. Doll thought that he was only another stupid toy, but then he blinked on her. She felt like the bolt strike to her. She didn't know what it is. Toys don't have the feelings, but her porcelain heart beat fast.

The whole day she was looking on her prince. When night came and nobody was near, she stood and waved on the prince. He waved back on her. From that time, she was not alone anymore. The whole night they spoke by pantomime. When the sun rised, they both went on their places. They were again acting like normal unliving toys. It was repeating night and night. The Doll can't bear the separation anymore and they arranged their meeting.

One night she sneaked out of the shop and she stood in the middle of the road. Prince had to do the same. He didn't come. She was standing and waiting the whole night. She had thought above their agreement and she didn't notice the car, which was going straight on her. There were only wheels, which were going on road, and silent cracked porcelain. Her body broke apart into thousand pieces. For the last time she saw prince's shop. He was there. He stood there and with satisfied face was looking at her. With hands he insinuated only one sentence. "You were so naive." And then she saw only dark.

Toys don't have feelings. And that was the last thing she ever thought about.