Chapter 1. Meeting

*Y/n pov*
"What a long day! Glad its over" I said as i started down the long path on my way home.

I sighed as I closed my eyes and took another step only to fall through a giant hole that wasn't there a second before you closed your eyes.

"AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!"

*Tanjiro's pov*
I had just sat down to let Nezuko out of her box. Just as I looked up I saw someone falling from the Sky?! I tried to catch her but tripped and saw her make impact with the ground right in front of me.
"A-are you ok? Are you hurt?....... Oh thank goodness your opening your eyes!"

*Y/n pov*

"W-what happened?" I asked as the crimson haired boy helped me up.

"You fell from the sky." He replied.

"T-the sky!?!?!"

"Yeah. Are you ok?"

"I think so. Surprisingly my head didn't hurt when I landed on the ground!"

*Nezuko runs to you accidentally tackling you but then she sits in your lap and cuddles you*

"N-nezuko! Thats very rude!"

"Its fine. She is so cute!!!!"

"a-awe thank you! Oh- I forgot to introduce myself! Im Tanjiro. Tanjiro Kamado. Whats yours?"

"Im Y/n. Y/n l/n"

"Thats the most...........Beautiful name i ever heard! Fancy that it really suits the person!"
Tanjiro said as you blush a little.

"No one ever said that for me before. T-thank you!"

"Do you know how you fell from the sky?"

"No actually."

"Are you an Angel that came to bless this land?"

"N-nani?"

"Sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"Dont worry its fine! Really. I just didnt expect that."

*you let out a little giggle making the crimson haired boy smile*

"So, Tanjiro it was right?"

"Yep!"

"So Tanjiro whats with the sword?"

"Oh, im a demon slayer! I got on missions to help the villages around and kill any demons that need to be killed."

"Woah! That is so cool!!!!"

*Tanjiro looks up at the sky realizing that the sun's about to come up*

"Hey Y/n. Nezuko and I have to get going for our next mission. Is there a time we could meet up to talk more?"

"Sure how about the the market at sunset??"

"Perfect! Well i'll be off now. C'mon Nezuko we have to go. Get in your box please."

"Bye Tanjiro!"

"Bye Y/n!"

*you each wave as Tanjiro leaves to go on his mission*

"W-WAIT! Tanjiro!!"

"Yes y/n?"

"Why does Nezuko have that bamboo muzzle on her and has to travel in that box?"

"Oh- that's cause she is a demon. But she helps the demon slayers doesn't consume blood.."

*Tanjiro let out a nervous smile as you stood shocked*

"That is.......SO COOL!!!!"

"Really?"

"YEAH!!!"
"I think you have to go now- you have a mission and I need to find a place to stay for the night."

"Right! Goodnight Y/n!"

"Goodnight Tanjiro!!"