~~Love~~

~~Love~~

Love is a strong feeling that lives deep inside every soul.It keeps two people together if your heart is broken "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."-Dr.Seuss said put the pieces back together don't give up it's apart of you that is never and ever will be  broken.

Love is in somewhere in that good heart of yours.It tells you to do things and say things.But those things you just don't do for randomness all things do have a meaning like how the Grinches heart grow three sizes but the Grinch just didn't do it for randomness.Did he? But to learn the true.....meaning of Chrismas.

Everything is powerful of it's own remarkable ways.Like how knowledge is the greatest weapon.But there is something that isn't greater then that but is one of the reasons why..this...world of ours is cheerful at times.Loving at times and happy at times......

Love is the language spoken by everyone but only understood by the heart.

Love is like a rose.Blooming when it means more and understooded more.This.....rose dies when it doesn't mean nothing to you and treated like trash.But I'll tell you can't just know the true meaning of love just by seeing it or even talking about it.But you can only know the true meaning if your heart ever expiernced it.

The meaning of love isn't just hugging and kissing.The true meaning of love is to help and encourage.The true meaning of love is to have someone special..The true meaning of love is to have special memories and a special person to share  those memories with.This true meaning of love is to take time to share...to listen to care....to build memories to remember...to live and die in your true....sencere..loving...and great arms of your own beloved..

You can't buy love...see love...but only that's...the only..thing..that heart desires...love..