part 1.

A/N: This story is written by me: Pollie/Pauli, but my friend helped me with some stuff so thank her.
-> Rewriting this

___________________________

Ella's pov:

I was just finishing my work. I start to think about what should I do because I did just finish my shift. I can just go home I guess. But I would love to drink some coffee after a hard day at work. I had many customers today. 

I take my phone out and call my boyfriend Ethan "Hello dear" Ethan says. 

"Hi, Ethan I was thinking. I'm going to go drink some coffee at Patisserie. So I did call that I might be a little late home." I say closing the door of my shop and waving at Alice who was supposed to work after me.

"That's sweet of you dear. I have some work with our band now but when I get home I'll call you," he said and I looked down at my legs.

"Ok bye Ethan," I say smiling And looking up at me.

"Bye, dear."

--------------------------

Ethan POV:

I was just finishing stuff with my band when my phone started ringing. "Ou sorry guys I need to take this." I said runing over to my bag and getting my phone. "Hello? What is it Ella?" I said and waited for an aswer. I was kind of superised at the call since i thought she called me not so long ago.

"Hello are you Ethan?" I heard a voice ask. I didn't know the person speaking. It was quaiet and feminim. "Yes I am." I speak up little woried since i can hear the sirens from the background. 

"My name is Clorie. I have called you becouse Ella was hit by a car and you were in her emergency contacts. She is right now in the ------ hosoital. You can take a visit."

A/N: I'm lazy af lol.