Chaper 1- Drivers license

Most people after graduating high school would most likely end up going to college, some successfully graduate and become something big. Others would drop out and make something of themselves. Eren Yeager was one of those people. He was never one to study and actually like school. Although his parents had high expectations for him to follow in his father's footsteps in becoming a doctor. He however didn't see himself doing so. Neither did his older brother Zeke. It's funny to think that his mother would push him to work hard and become a doctor. He wasn't a complete disappointment though, no in fact he was the exact opposite. Eren Yeager was a complete success. He ended up being a popular lead singer in his band called Paradis titans. Eren ended up dropping out to be in his band, along with his friends: Jean Kirstein who was the guitarist, Reiner Bruan the Bassist, and there was the drummer Connie Springer who is actually dumber than he looks. Those four became big successes, they went world tours together, held concerts, went on red carpet walks, etc. And of course they have a large fan base. When their last tour ended, their manager, who just so happened to be Zeke, said they could go home for the holidays but also to go to their studio and make a new album. So back to percent time, Eren was hanging out with Mikasa and Armin back in their place.
-

Eren was sitting on the couch scrolling through social media, while Armin and Mikasa were chatting about Armins new book and about its release date. Armin became a successful author who sold books worldwide. Eren was proud of Armin, he did try to convince him to join the band since he had amazing vocals, but he said the spotlight wasn't for him nor did he think he could be in a band. Mikasa on the other hand, became a successful lawyer, solving cases that went on the news, and even helped people gain their rights. Eren and her used to date but both realized that they're both better off as friends. That gave Jean a chance to shoot his shot and was a complete success. The two have been happily dating since.

"So they still don't know who wrote the song" Armin spoke in the back. Eren wasn't exactly listening to their conversation, but seemed to switch topics. "No, and the song is getting so much attention. People think it's a top singer who doesn't want to reveal themselves. But the question is why?" Mikasa had responded. Letting out a sigh Eren stretched as he moved his attention to his friends. "What are you guys even blathering about?" The two had moved their heads to look into Eren's direction, "about the Anonymous viral song, you know. That one song that has been playing everywhere recently about-" before Armin had a chance to finish Eren let out a big yawn. He had completely lost interest in whatever the two were talking about before. "Yea whatever I haven't heard anything. I'm hungry, let's go get some food or something." With that, they all stood up and followed the tall Brunette out the door.
He was driving, Mikasa sat in the passenger seat and Armin in the back. On their way there they had small conversations before Mikasa reached and turned on the radio. Just then a song he hasn't heard before started playing. Mikasa as well as Armin seemed to like it, because it made Mikasa reach and turn up the volume. Strange Eren hasn't heard this before. "What is this song?" Eren asked. It was weird it was about a driver's license. "It's drivers license. It's the one song we were talking about." Armin comments. "Oh. And who is it by?" Eren had asked. "That's the thing, no one knows. It was published but with no name or anything. It's been pretty popular. People are making videos about it and trying to find the owner of it. It's actually a really good song. It's like a sad heart break song." The woman next to him explained. Eren nodded his head as he listened, he said nothing else as he listened to the song.

And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone
Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me!

That voice sounded so familiar to Eren. However he can't point his finger to it and find where he knows it from. So he sat back and listened.