Chapter 1

Rain was pouring down, and I was late for my job that was about business and all that boring crap. I rushed inside my car and drove there.

When I got there, I was 'greeted' by my boss, Mark Barlowe. He was the worst boss I've ever had out of all my other  jobs that I had.

"Allin, you're late." Mark said in his english accent. He sounds like he just hit puberty 5 times. Goddamn, I hate him, but I kind of wish he wasn't handsome... what the fuck did I just say?

"Yeah, yeah. It's not like it's the fucking end of the world, Mark." I glared at him. "Now is that a way to talk to your boss, Mr. Locks? I'm sure you need this job more than I need you." He raised his voice at me. Oh shit, I did not mean to say that out loud... "Yeah, yeah." I said sarcastically.

My boss frowned at me and stormed off to his office. What a child. I walked to my desk and put my bag on the ground. I logged in and checked on updates to see if any of the staff said anything last night. 'Oh, well, just nothing.' I thought. I sat down on my chair and grabbed a pen that was on the ground and fiddled with it.

I took a sticky note and I drew a litrle fir tree. While I was drawing, Mark's ASSistant told me to go to the boss's office immediately. Why can't he just ask me instead of  some short woman with red hair, no humour, wears glasses, and dresses up like she's the high version of Amy Santiago. I rolled my eyes and walked to his office.

"What is it, your majesty?" I said teasingly. "Here are the files you'll be working on, oh, and you'll be taking over Ms Bonnie's shift for now. She has been sick and is now taking a break for, who knows how long." He gave me the files and I walked off to my desk. 'Oh come on! Really? Now i have to stay here until 3 AM in the fucking morning?? I puffed and started working on the files.

-A few hours later-

Once I finished my work, almost everybody was gone but not one person in particular, Mark Balls. I was in dissatisfaction and I wanted to sleep. I closed my eyes and rested on my chair, almost falling asleep until Mark ballsy made the "Mhhm!!". I jumped a little and glared at him. "Mr Locks, meet me at my office at 12." I sighed and looked at my watch, it was 11:50 PM already.

Ughhh, why is time so slow when it's Mr Dreamwrecker only. Well, I'll just draw for 10 minutes then I'll go to Mr ballsack's office.

-10 minutes later-

I walked to Mr whatever his name was' office and opened the door without knocking. Mark jumped a bit and hid something, he scratched his head a bit and gestured me to sit down. I did what commanded and yawned.

"Mr Locks, it seems you'll have this shift  for a month or so. Ms Bonnie has moved somewhere else to get surgery, for she had actually gotten an accident." I looked at my boss with concerned eyes, "Will she be okay?" I said. "Well, the doctors said she'll be in a coma for a while, but that's all I know right now." I put my hands on my thighs and looked down, Bonnie was my best friend ever since we were in kindergarten and it hurt a lot to hear she's in a coma. I could feel tears rolling down on my cheeks, I wiped it quickly and stood up.

"I'll get going." I said, but before I could even walk, I heard Mark say something. "Wait!" He said. He stood up and walked towards me, he hugged me and pat my back. "It's okay." I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. "You dont have to hide your emotions from me." I sobbed more and hugged him tight. I dont know what was going through my head, but I really needed that hug.

-40 minutes later-

I was still inside the office with Mark, he was nicer than I thought, plus he let me stay inside his office for now. I was on my laptop, reading files and some stuff Mark sent me. He was doing his work too, and he was somehow so... attractive? I cant think that, 1 he's a dick, 2 hes my boss and 3... 3... oh damn those are the only excuses I've got.
I zoned out a bit and daydreamed about Mark's smile.

Mark stared at me with one brow raised. He looked away, "Something caught your eyes, Mr Locks?" Mark said. I snapped back and looked back down at my laptop. "Eh, just nothing..." I lied. I could hear pages turning and some groaning. I shoved the laptop right at my face, my face turned into 50 shades of red. I breathed in and out and closed my eyes.

"Are you okay, Mr Locks?" Mark asked again, oh God... please shut up, I can't focus with you calling my name like that... I puffed a bit and sat back and tilting my head up. "I-I'm alright. I... could I use the bathroom?" It hurts... I dont know, but its painfully good. "Er- Yes, you can use the bathroom, Mr Locks."

I rushed to bathroom and quickly locked it.

-Mark's POV-

Mr Locks has been acting strange... he's always bright red and always holds onto his pants. He's really acting strange everytime I say his name... and he always panics when someone talks about me.

Is he okay? I sighed and sat on my chair, thinking about Mr Locks. I really hope he's okay and that hell get better after what I told him an hour ago.

-6 minutes later-

It's been six minutes, I should really check on Mr Locks if hes okay. I stand up and walk to the bathroom door. I knocked the door, "Mr Locks? Are you alright?" No answer? "I-er- Yes! I'm totally alright, cool good yep mhm." Mr Locks stuttered with his words. "Alright. Would you like me to come i-" "No, no it's alright." He said nervously. "Besides. I was actually about to get out, so yeah..." I could hear his footsteps and he opened the door, he was quite tall, taller than me to be exact. His brown hair and the tattoo on his arm. He was quite muscular, moody, rude, but... overall handsome just at 24 years old.

"Erm... did you need  anything?" He asked. You... "Oh, no. I jus- I was just checking on you." I held my hands together. "Oh, alright." He smiled. "Wait, um theres something on your forehead..." I said. "Oh heh." He tries to wipe his forehead but misses the spot. "Here, let me..." I wiped it off him and smiled a bit. I walked back to the office and I was drowned by my own sweat, I was so close to him.. I took a book that caught my eye. It looked interesting so I read it for the next hours.

-back to Allin's POV-

Oh God... he touched me. His arms are so smooth, so warm. His golden blonde curly hair, his hazel eyes, his smile, his voice, his... everything. I always wondered why I hated him, I mean... he did nothing but just be so handsome, I could never get with him... he probably hates me just as much as I show on the outside.

I'll just go grab my laptop and tell him I'll be working on my desk.

I walked inside the office and grabbed my laptop. "Uh- I'll go work on my desk for now." I stuttered with my words, God I'm so embarrassing. "Oh... that's alright. If you need something, just come here and I'll help you with whatever it is." I exhaled and thanked him. I left the office and sat to my desk.

I cant stop thinking about him... him in his posh clothes and his beaming watch, God he's so.. hot in those clothes. His veiny arms and pearly teeth, his little mole on top of his lip. God he's adorable.

I got back to work and finished every single piece.

-Mark's POV-

-1 hour later-

I wish I could see him again... I liked it when he sat on the couch that was in the corner. I looked at my watch and it was already 2:53. I looked outside from my glass door to see Mr Locks lying on the pile of papers. I chuckle and walked out the office to tell him he can go early.

I walked up to him and pat his back lightly, "Mr Locks?" I quietly said. "Huh? Do you need anything boss?" He asked with sleepy eyes. "Oh, no. I just wanted to tell you that you can go now." I smiled at him. He stood up and pat my back, "Thanks." He bends down to grab his bag and his other stuff. I walked back to my office and slouched on my chair.

Just when I thought he was gone, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. "Uhm... I know it's super late at night, but would you like to get coffee some day?" The brunette poking his head out. "Yeah, yes. Caffeine would be great. Maybe tomorrow afternoon." I said. "Yep, see you tomorrow then." He said.

A/N
Hi people, I know this story is full of shit but yeah actually it is full of shit haha. Anyways, someone please help me with this story